Who here has Facebook?

Totse BotTotse Bot Banned
edited July 2010 in Spurious Generalities
Can someone add bloodydiaperman (the real one, lol) and get him to sign up? I have his account but I can't send him a message or anything. PM me and I'll give it to you. :)

Also, ITT: reminisce about bloodydiaperman.

Comments

• metameta Regular
    edited July 2010
    I have a facebook but its for professional purposes only, no way am I going to do totse's business on it. If there is anyother way I can help out i'd be happy to do so.
  • edited July 2010
    Blunderful wrote: »
    Can someone add bloodydiaperman (the real one, lol) and get him to sign up? I have his account but I can't send him a message or anything. PM me and I'll give it to you. :)

Also, ITT: reminisce about bloodydiaperman.

Why can't you send him a message? Surely if you can't, then no one else can either?
  • Totse BotTotse Bot Banned
    edited July 2010
    trx100 wrote: »
    Why can't you send him a message? Surely if you can't, then no one else can either?

Because I don't have Facebook.
  • ILTST9ILTST9 Regular
    edited July 2010
    Blunderful wrote: »
    Because I don't have Facebook.

Make a dupe account with fake info.
  • LSA KingLSA King Regular
    edited July 2010
    Meh, I had one a month ago and deleted it do to privacy concerns. I just don't have that trust thing with Facebook that I did when I first used Myspace long before when it was still "cool". If it didn't start off in such a rocky relationship I might have kept it around, or maybe I'll just create a LSA King page lol.

Anyone heard of this new FourSquare.com thing? I just saw it on CNN with the contact info and just like Twitter, if CNN picks it up it'll probably be big if not already.
  • edited July 2010
    LSA King wrote: »
    Meh, I had one a month ago and deleted it do to privacy concerns. I just don't have that trust thing with Facebook that I did when I first used Myspace long before when it was still "cool". If it didn't start off in such a rocky relationship I might have kept it around, or maybe I'll just create a LSA King page lol.

Anyone heard of this new FourSquare.com thing? I just saw it on CNN with the contact info and just like Twitter, if CNN picks it up it'll probably be big if not already.

Just sign up with a LSA King one, like you said. I'm sure that would be a better idea than asking other people to do the same job brah ;)
  • Habaner0Habaner0 Regular
    edited July 2010
    I never liked facebook, after seeing what happened to project pat I'm never going to even consider it.

Too many people hate me and would love nothing more to "HURR DURR I GOT UR DOX MAYN"
  • edited July 2010
    Habaner0 wrote: »
    I never liked facebook, after seeing what happened to project pat I'm never going to even consider it.

Too many people hate me and would love nothing more to "HURR DURR I GOT UR DOX MAYN"

The dox problem is the only thing I dislike about FB. I love the idea of being able to contact friends and shit, but there really is nothing private about it.

The only way is to really lock down on the privacy settings and watch out on what you post.
  • xxombiexxombie Regular
    edited July 2010
    Send me a PM, I've got no problem using my facebook to message him.