Why me???

TelephonemanTelephoneman New Arrival
edited October 2010 in Life
Is my dick burning when I piss because I drink too much- or because I masturbate too much? I do both whenever im off work and sometimes at work.

Comments

• KatzenklavierKatzenklavier Regular
    edited October 2010
    Likely a urinary tract infection. A doctor can prescribe antibiotics and it'll clear up in a week. Don't use dirty lube next time.
  • duuudeduuude Regular
    edited October 2010
    Quick, clean that shit with a q-tip b4 your dick falls off
  • Gary OakGary Oak Regular
    edited October 2010
    Telephoneman as in the Bobby Brown song?
  • MayberryMayberry Regular
    edited October 2010
    Oral Indulgences... are we gonna cook your cock?
  • DirtySanchezDirtySanchez Regular
    edited October 2010
    You should be fine. This happens to me occasionally. Like I'll take a piss but it burns like shit then it feels like theres still some in there and it burns so bad it hard to sit still and I have to stay trying to piss for 30 or 40 minutes to get the burn out.:mad::mad:
  • TelephonemanTelephoneman New Arrival
    edited October 2010
    I figured people who drink beer and... orally indulge would be able to tell me if this was due to alcoholic consumption or.. over indulgence.

P.s. Yah there is something wrong with my line.
  • DirtySanchezDirtySanchez Regular
    edited October 2010
    Im wondering now if alcohol is the cause. I drink a lot and get this but I haven't fucked any hookers.
  • MayberryMayberry Regular
    edited October 2010
    If alcohol is the cause, just drink more until you go into the anesthesia stage so you won't feel any burning anymore :D
  • fanglekaifanglekai Regular
    edited October 2010
    Jack off BEFORE you piss. Seriously, i had to learn this the hard way. If you still feel a burning sensation, see your doctor. Tests should only cost $30 or so.
  • TelephonemanTelephoneman New Arrival
    edited October 2010
    What is the iron fist? Also pissing first sounds like good advice. Ill start pissing first.
  • edited October 2010
    There was a little while where I was pissing out these tiny fluffy, bloody masses (1-3mm).

I'm glad I don't have to deal with that fucking noise anymore. It took forever to finish pissing and it really hurt when those bloody things were coming out.
  • edited October 2010
    Re;OP
    Does it just burn when you piss, or when you're done does it feel like theres more but nothing comes out?
  • MasturbatronMasturbatron Regular
    edited October 2010
    Re;OP
    Does it just burn when you piss, or when you're done does it feel like theres more but nothing comes out?

This is due to dehydration, isn't it?
    edited October 2010
    Might have a UTI or STI. Just go to your doctor and get tested.
  • edited October 2010
    Yep, and sometimes people don't realize they're dehydrated, stress inhibits the feeling of thirst. It can also mean a urinary tract infection, or taking meth and eating rolaids (I got this info from Maxim, so ?), can cause burning while pissing.

The best ways to avoid a urinary tract infection (for guys) is to, keep your underwear clean, use a rubber while taking the south road, and cup the end of your dong while sitting down to take a dump, so your meatus(dinkeye) does not rub against the edge of the toilet, thus exposing you to an amazing variety of virulent nasties.
    C/O
    "love your dink, it is the only one you'll ever have"
    edited October 2010
    Or you should just put a piece of toilet paper on top of your dick and then push your dick so it faces downward so it doesn't touch the seat. Voila!
  • MantikoreMantikore Regular
    edited October 2010
    shouldnt be alcohol.

dont fap with dirty hands