Totse Magazine

SkittlesSkittles Regular
edited October 2010 in Spurious Generalities
So I was working on a concept idea for the Totse magazine to finally come onto Totse to find it down :angry:

Not only was it down, but now that it came back up a few threads are missing, in particular the Totse mag ones :angry::angry:

Here's a concept I made a few days ago. They are full spreads (2 A4pages when open) so can easily be adapted to print. My idea was to make each section colour themed with bad ideas being black. The only thing that I'm not really feeling with this is the lack of 'Totse'. I did try incorporating Totse imagery and colours, but trying to make such an outdated design look modern was really difficult.

What do you guys think? Any ideas?

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/11078274/Totse_Mag_Web.pdf

Comments

• MayberryMayberry Regular
    edited October 2010
  • bornkillerbornkiller Administrator In your girlfriends snatch
    edited October 2010
    Awesome. But perhaps use our bg on the bad ideas introduction so it will relate to us. (Or even on half the page.
    Liking the font condensed, and the molotov intro. Layout is pretty cool to. Once again awesome. :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:
  • RemadERemadE Global Moderator
    edited October 2010
    I wholeheartedly supported this, but one things worries me.
    A lot of information is current. For example I have a lot of guides on how to grow narcotics, or people can mention explosives etc. If we talk and publish them too much, then expect something to change in the Country you reside in to stop you from being able to do it - like in the UK the Govt last year wanted to ban all Hemp seeds to stop people growing weed, and the increased security on explosives.

I say we keep it to subjects which aren't questionable too much at first. Just my 2 cents.
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited October 2010
    If I had Internets to give I would have given you all of it. Amazingly well done. Far better than I expected!

I did recreate the thread in Editorial Section about Totse Magazine and the project is still on and we will get it done.

Skittles again thanks for doing this, people if you have some guides or ideas use the Editorial Section under Totse HQ and post it there. We need this magazine!
  • BakayarBakayar Acolyte
    edited October 2010
    Dfg could you please link to this editorial section? I'm having a bit of trouble finding it even after scouring the forums and site.