Server needs to sort shit out!!!!

bornkillerbornkiller AdministratorIn your girlfriends snatch
edited October 2010 in Help and Suggestions
Our Server NEEDS to sort their shit out...Hellish!!!!

56U28.png

Comments

• DfgDfg Admin
    edited October 2010
    I never get those errors. Strange.
  • MayberryMayberry Regular
    edited October 2010
    Yes, we need to lower our traffic :o
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited October 2010
    I removed that limit. It seems Vbul would shit bricks if the server load was above 5.

It's Server Load Averages 7.52 10.69 11.87 | 36 Users Online (7 members and 29 guests)

atm, I had to disable it since I just linked my anime thread to reddit and when I was checking the traffic all the users from reddit were getting the same message including users. I looked it up and fixed it :). I guessed if we're going to move anyway, why not just stress the server anyway.

I will e-mail the support and ask them about these fucking load problems.
  • MayberryMayberry Regular
    edited October 2010
    Do we need anymore reasons to move? :o
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited October 2010
    Mayberry wrote: »
    Do we need anymore reasons to move? :o

Nope,

I e-mailed the support and asked to the check this load problem out and hopefully they will fix this problem and NOT suspend Totse.
  • bornkillerbornkiller Administrator In your girlfriends snatch
    edited October 2010
    Mayberry wrote: »
    Yes, we need to lower our traffic :o
    :D

Dfg wrote: »
    I removed that limit. It seems Vbul would shit bricks if the server load was above 5.

It's Server Load Averages 7.52 10.69 11.87 | 36 Users Online (7 members and 29 guests)

atm, I had to disable it since I just linked my anime thread to reddit and when I was checking the traffic all the users from reddit were getting the same message including users. I looked it up and fixed it :). I guessed if we're going to move anyway, why not just stress the server anyway.

I will e-mail the support and ask them about these fucking load problems.

:thumbsup:
  • DysgraphiaDysgraphia Locked
    edited October 2010
    Is there anyway to take the site down and bring it back up after the host transfer?

It's pathetic that I couldn't visit the site for the last 4 days or so and when it was up, I got a 'server busy' error.
  • edited October 2010
    Dysgraphia wrote: »
    Is there anyway to take the site down and bring it back up after the host transfer?

It's pathetic that I couldn't visit the site for the last 4 days or so and when it was up, I got a 'server busy' error.

Yeah I got this too, reason I haven't been online :mad:

When are we getting this new host? Its taking a while...
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited October 2010
    Anyone seen Hellish?