• MayberryMayberry Regular
    edited October 2010
  • McSkluvinMcSkluvin Regular
    edited October 2010
    Mayberry wrote: »

Nahnahnah, it's all about the MC Drowsee:
    MC Drowsee wrote:
    They call me MC Drowzee because I make other rappers look lousy,
    when I get on the mic it's like hypnosis, giving 'em psychosis with this hocus pocus, get jiggly with it as I spit more verbal venom to give you a fit!

I've got such fat rhymes they make a Snorlax look thin, even Arceus facin' me would be a sin, more UBER than the whole tier I even make Mewtwo flee in fear, you hear, throw a master ball at me, but you're a Slowpoke, that's no joke, I turn Exeggcute into yolk, then come back and catch you!

I don't need evolution for this lyrical revolution, Hypnos got nothing on this MC, I even make him feel sleepy! I've got more headspins than a Hitmontop, that's why I'm on top, and you're still playing Swalot plop.

I even beat Ash's Pikachu, left him black and blue, it was like stealing rare candy from a Happiny, like owning the Tower Tycoon just to get more BP, you see me, now you don't, like a ghastly, scarin fools that ask me, who's he? I'M MC DROWSEE!!!

Those who haven't been playing the newer games probably wouldn't get most of the references though...... :o
  • MayberryMayberry Regular
    edited October 2010
    New pokemon suck :man:

This :mad: