Constant fucking texting argh!

RemadERemadE Global Moderator
edited October 2010 in Life
I met this girl, we fucked a few times and meet up lots at Uni. She's gone home 'till Sunday and I wont see her, but now she is drunk with her mates, sending me about 4 texts a minute and I just want some fucking peace. Short of turning my phone off and pissing her off, what can I do? if I'm mean she pulls out the drunken reasoning tactic and acts like a tard.

FFFUUU-

Comments

• MasturbatronMasturbatron Regular
    edited October 2010
    Send her a smiley. Bitches love smileys.
  • fanglekaifanglekai Regular
    edited October 2010
    Don't reply. :o
  • stresstres Regular
    edited October 2010
    don't reply and text back really early tomorrow morning..

"sorry babe i must have fallen asleep, how was ur nite? we can still fuk rite?... :confused:"
  • MayberryMayberry Regular
    edited October 2010
    Send her a fake phone bill.
  • RemadERemadE Global Moderator
    edited October 2010
    Haha, thanks for the replies. Ever had those nights where you are nicely baked, listening to Bill Hicks and eating ramen noodles, feeling like a king...and then the drunken texts come along?

"Hey i'm with my mates and we r playing wiv our sex toys. Miss u" etc etc.

Yeah great, but right now I really don't care.

And these texts come thick and fast.

"Why aren't u replying? BOORING!"

No dear, I am just thinking about the universe, life and the meaning behind it...I'm not amused by the lukewarm hole between your legs, now fuck off and don't talk to me right now, as

a) You are blatantly telling your mates about my sex life with you
    b) You're pissed
    c) You are getting on my nerves with this texting
    d) It would be nice to have something to talk about when you come back, instead of telling me everything now, and then when you do return, we have fuck all to talk about.

/rant

I eventually shook her off by saying I felt ill and was calling it a night. To be fair my Crohn's was hurting, but that might be explained by the insane amount I ate due to the munchies.
  • stresstres Regular
    edited October 2010
    ^^ that was actually a really good read. :thumbsup:
  • RemadERemadE Global Moderator
    edited October 2010
    stres wrote: »
    ^^ that was actually a really good read. :thumbsup:

How so, Sir?
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited October 2010
    I hate people who text a lot or if their lives revolve around mobile phones. I rarely use my mobile phone and I hate texting. I would prefer killing some cats than write a fucking text message. And yes even with a full-sized keyboard using blackberry etc, I would still hate it the same fucking way.

Girls in Pakistan are crazy about mobile phones. It's like one of those things that turn me off. I can handle a cam whore who likes to chat a lot but when it comes to text message, THOR DAMMIT I HATE IT.

Bitches these days are crazy, oh wait they were always crazy.
  • stresstres Regular
    edited October 2010
    RemadE wrote: »
    How so, Sir?

more often then not a text wall the ends in /rant is not worth reading, yours was ;)
  • stresstres Regular
    edited October 2010
    lol dfg we all know your just hurt because your mobile doesn't support qwerty :o