New Feature! Mutual Cooperation

DfgDfg Admin
edited November 2010 in Help and Suggestions
Actually it's not a feature, but it's sort of Totse first, since other communities go against it. Here is the thing, we're all Totseans. Hellish owns the domain and he owns the server. Hellish wants this community to flourish and he also wants to reduce the cost he has to face and earn something from Totse in Ad revenue.

I know most of us agree with his vision and personally it's the best approach. Now, I want to make this process faster and get more Ad Revenue and instead of benefiting one user, I want everyone to benefit in some way or another.

If you go to other communities and start talking about or linking your website, they will edit your links and possible ban you. I don't want this to happen here. I want Totseans to link their sites on Totse and try to benefit from the traffic. Remember, no matter what, real Totseans will stick around and it's a great incentive for new users to be a part of something.

Now obviously, linking websites in your signature doesn't work well. I plan to create a gallery of banners featuring Totsean blogs,websites. It will be called Totse Web Collage.

This has never been done before and since this website is run by the community and basically is made to reunite and help Totseans. I think we should give it ago.

Plus, there are other reasons why it would benefit everyone :).

This doesn't mean you can spam your site everywhere. Nope, I will make guidelines and strict rules regarding this. We don't spam your place and you don't spam our place. Mutual Cooperation.

Ideas, suggestions etc.

Comments

• bornkillerbornkiller Administrator In your girlfriends snatch
    edited November 2010
    I'd support a totseans site or blog, as long as it belongs to a totsean, it's all good by me.:thumbsup:
  • LuxJigabooLuxJigaboo Regular
    edited November 2010
    Dfg wrote: »
    This has never been done before and since this website is run by the community and basically is made to reunite and help Totseans. I think we should give it ago.

This is similar to something that I suggested on modrs2.info, that we could have The United Forums Of Totse which would be like a more modern NIRVANA net. :)

If they wished to do so, they could even have the banners for totse, that would rotate alongside their usual ads, and totse could advertise their sites.
  • KatzenklavierKatzenklavier Regular
    edited November 2010
    Lol totse webring. So 90's.