Totse CMS

DfgDfg Admin
edited November 2010 in Help and Suggestions
CMS is drupal and I am working on it. Currently it looks workable but once the layout is finished and reworked. Both the forum and the CMS will be ready for more users.

www.totse.info/cms

Drupal is a very powerful CMS and it can handle lots of things but it's not that user-friendly and atm only editors can access it [I mean when it goes online] This is to reduce the workload and mostly secure it. Since it uses HTML it might be risky to give unknown users access to it.

You can't create accounts on cms [mainly because you can't find the login area HAHAHA] and because CMS isn't a forum. Editors and selected worker users will get custom-made accounts to ensure it remains secure.

Comments

• edited November 2010
    Awesome, looking forward to having this implemented. Especially as I'm a PRO EDITOR
  • MayberryMayberry Regular
    edited November 2010
    trx100 wrote: »
    Awesome, looking forward to having this implemented. Especially as I'm a PRO EDITOR

A PRODITOR? I PROD YOU WITH MY DICK :o:o:o:o:o

But seriously, nice to have something to do :hai:
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited November 2010
    Applied the new template to the cms. It just need more tweaking and a bit more css. It also needs some extra modules and I have read up on that. Hopefully it will be ready today :p.
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited November 2010
    http://www.totse.info/cms/node/2

Yay first ever article.

Btw lol I typed everything in html to work that out. I am still working on but it looks promising atm. Editors are recommended to learn basic html.

mostly,
    url,li,h1 etc. Basic stuff.

Make sure to get BBcode Add-on.
  • LuxJigabooLuxJigaboo Regular
    edited November 2010
    Dfg wrote: »
    Btw lol I typed everything in html to work that out. I am still working on but it looks promising atm. Editors are recommended to learn basic html.

Now it looks much closer to the original style of articles.
  • edited November 2010
    How much functionality can we use as editors? I mean, could I go all out and use HTML and CSS when typing things up, adding tables and other things?

Or are we keeping things really basic with just HTML and text?
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited November 2010
    trx100 wrote: »
    How much functionality can we use as editors? I mean, could I go all out and use HTML and CSS when typing things up, adding tables and other things?

Or are we keeping things really basic with just HTML and text?

Well, you can go full html or just filtered html. Pm me the user name and password and I will make an account for you.

This applies only to you and mayberry