Weird dream

DysgraphiaDysgraphia Locked
edited November 2010 in Spurious Generalities
Anyways, the dream started off in this huge desolated place. The ground was sand the the landscape/sky was a light purple shade of some sort. In the middle of this desert was a gigantic white pyramid. Around it, about 20 meters from the base were these weird giant tall poles, resembled some construction going on. Well anyways, it was about 20 of us there and there were pictures of people scattered all over the place; on the floor, pyramid, metal poles, etc... If the picture of the person had more than 3 limbs, you had to shoot it with a gun. There were thousands of pictures and the rules were the following: if you missed a picture and the guy behind you noticed, he could shoot you. If you shot a picture with less than 3 limbs, he could shoot you. So I was constantly screwing up and hid in a cabin with some indian kid. Then some chinese kid came in and saw a picture which was unshot; it had all 4 limbs. I shot him before he whipped out his pistol and ran, I ran to my house (lol) and woke in. Then I made this odd hand gestures with both my hands and started levitating stuff. I kinda stressed out my nerves and could make lightweight stuff float.

Then I woke up.

Comments

• edited November 2010
    Haha, that sounds cool. I've been having strange dreams lately too. The other night I actually had 2 lucid dreams consecutively. It was pretty sweeet.
  • DysgraphiaDysgraphia Locked
    edited November 2010
    Actually, I've been having these weird dreams for weeks now but keep forgetting to write them down before they're forgotten. Luckily as soon as I went to take a piss I saw a notepad and quickly wrote it down.
  • MayberryMayberry Regular
    edited November 2010
    Your powers are awakening. Perhaps one day you may have powers like mine but to a lesser degree.