Infraction for JestA: Flooding

DirtySanchezDirtySanchez Regular
edited December 2010 in Infractions
User: JestA
Infraction: Flooding

Administrative Note:

Message to User:
Fuck I meant to hit the infract button instead of warning on the last one But I warned you twice now your banned.

Original Post:
JestA has reported a post.

Reason:
totse is a dumb ass pointless web site. fuck this X 10
Forum: I Found it on the Web
Assigned Moderators: DirtySanchez

Posted by: fanglekai
Original Content:
Dirtiest Music Video Ever???

This is a video you need to see. Nelly's "Tip Drill" music video is filthy, unabashed nigger and negress behavior. Starting out the video you'll see one of the dumbest niggers ever. I don't know who the fuck he is, but he pops up in the video from time to time. In this uncut version of the video you will see vag, tits, ass, rappers acting like dumbshits, and a chick getting a credit card swiped between her ass cheeks. Old, but still the dirtiest music vid I've seen. You might want to get checked for STIs after watching it.

Skip to 0:34 unless you want to see a retarded ad:

Torrents:
http://thepiratebay.org/search/nelly%20tip%20drill/0/99/0

Comments

• fanglekaifanglekai Regular
    edited December 2010
    (you're banned, not your)

Some nice peace and quiet around here.
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited December 2010
    lol what happened hahah. Dammit, I hate it when someone floods Totse.
  • KatzenklavierKatzenklavier Regular
    edited December 2010
    I know this guy IRL, he's not a dumbass but he recently got like 5k to do whatever he wants with.

Now he's been high as fuck. :hai:
  • DirtySanchezDirtySanchez Regular
    edited December 2010
    Dfg wrote: »
    lol what happened hahah. Dammit, I hate it when someone floods Totse.

The nigger reported 11 posts one after the other:facepalm: I had already warned him about this a few days ago.
  • fanglekaifanglekai Regular
    edited December 2010
    Yep, he did most of them within a couple hours. Mayberry unapproved them so they wouldn't take up half teh fucking infraction forum. The guy needed to chill out and stop being a dick.

Katz, tell him not to spam plz. I'm all for getting new members, but I'm sick of people abusing the report a post feature.

Can we make it so only regulars can use the report a post feature? That might help some.