Vibrating cock rings.

edited December 2010 in Life
My girlfriend and I got each other several bedroom gifts for Christmas, some were pretty useless like the "chocolate body paint"(looked way too much like we had been rolling around in our own shit), and the butt plug(yeah I tried it, NO!NO!NO!NO!). The condom variety pack was pretty cool, but what the hell is the point of a flavored condom unless you are with a whore you really want to be nice to, and the de-sensitizing ones are useless, well to me at least, maybe if you haven't masturbated constantly and energetically for 28 years....

But the vibrating cock ring was the fucking bomb. It was a tastefully packaged little number by durex, the label said it would last for 20 minutes, I think we actually got about 40 out of it before it got too weak to be of any use.

I sometimes lose my hardon during sex, a pain in the ass, but a little rest and some oral usually gets things going again. The ring totally stopped this, I kind of felt like it was going to go down, but it didn't, and this let us take it nice and easy for a while, then get back to "hammertime". Also, she came before me, twice, a not unheard of thing, but pretty rare.

You have to understand, my girlfriend comes on a truly geological time scale, galaxies are born and die during the time it takes her to get an orgasm. Usually we do a mixed bag of oral and humping to get each other close, then go for the gold. Sometimes it works, sometimes she has to get out her plastic pal. The cock ring was awesome because it both helped me last long enough to get her off, and helped stimulate her so she got off quicker, and better.

I post for two reasons; Firstly, buy one of these little fuckers, just do it, they are available at grocery stores for fucks sake. Cheese, check, lettuce, check, milk, check, vibrating cock ring, check. Don't feel ashamed, the girls around you will wish their partner was buying one, the guys will wish they had the balls to do the same. The checkout girl will look at you in an odd yet pleasing way. You will have more fun, and if you are a woman worrying about your mans ego (I don't need help, do I?), just tell him to close his eyes and slip it on, if he doesn't like it, well, issues.

The second reason is, well they cost $10 each and are disposable, so we went out to find a battery operated one today, and the options were pretty grim. The vibrating unit on the disposable ones is quite small, the ones with replaceable batteries were quite large, and came with a cord. I will do anything to enhance our sex life, short of the butt plug(NO!NO!NO!NO!). But wearing one of these units would make me feel like robodong. I am going to get surgical with the Durex unit and see if I can figure out a way to replace the battery, but success is unlikely. Has anyone got any ideas?

C/O
"ahh, sex, I have had way more food than sex, time to remedy that"

Comments