Clear Cut: The end is nigh

dr rockerdr rocker Regular
edited January 2011 in Spurious Generalities
As birds rain down from the sky in can only be compared so some kind of biblical message.
Officials are investigating why more than 1,000 birds - most of them dead - fell out of the sky in the US state of Arkansas on New Year's Eve.

Is this some ominous sign for the opening of something to come?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-12105157

I do not trust the BBC's slant on reporting style, but if they show a fact like this...

...be prepared.

For those of you in the Northern hemisphere, winter is still yet to come. Be prepared for cold. For those of you in the Southern hemisphere - not as many down there in as colditions asside - you will soon not have the energy you get from external sources - Australians will see what a little rain has done. This is something that is down to El Niño - he is coming and he is angry.

I remember the last time we had a big one. Summer did not know if it was autum and everything else thought it was spring - at least from a garders point of view - I grew flowers as a very small commercial concern at the time.

Add that on with the diluted atlantic reversing the gulf stream.

This kind of change in the chemistry of the planet could cause massive glogbal weather problems, not to say a reverse in polar fields.

The climate is changing. The climate is always changing. Scientists make more money out of doom and gloom than happy reality.

The thing is - the world will do what it wants to do or really - as it just happens to do.

Comments