Warning for FATTY_MCFUCKFACE: Abusing Report Feature

DfgDfg Admin
edited January 2011 in Infractions
User: FATTY_MCFUCKFACE
Infraction: Abusing Report Feature

Administrative Note:
Abusing Report Feature

Message to User:
This will be the last warning and it's now official. The report feature isn't your fun toy. I have given you many chances but you always fuck up things in the end. Please be advised if you abuse it again I will be forced to ban you and take way your reporting privileges.

Original Post:
FATTY_MCFUCKFACE has reported a post.

Reason:
J4Fb1.jpg
Forum: Help and Suggestions
Assigned Moderators: N/A

Posted by: Dfg
Original Content:
I read the thread and saw the poll. Yes, failtrolling will be a problem in the future but that doesn't mean we need to take drastic steps against it. If I wanted I would have personally pm'ed these users are requested them to contribute and IMO this is the best way to fix these issues.

But ask TDR mentioned the mod team is young. I am pretty much used to flame and bitches but the new mods on Totse aren't and they need some encounters like these to help them grow.

I am not an idiot and I will not follow a path that will eventually harm the community. If required we can do the above steps but in a controlled manner. Remembers mods are here to remove stuff like cp etc and manage the forums without using force. Mods need to learn to deal with users such as TDR [whom I know is having some fun] without using the buttons.

Consider this a test, and try to learn from it and find a way that would be suitable for everyone.

Fang thanks for making this thread.