Reported Post by TheDarkRodent

Darth BeaverDarth Beaver Meine Ehre heißt Treue
edited January 2011 in Infractions
TheDarkRodent has reported a post.

Reason:
This is a bad example for a mod to post page stretching bullshit like this. If new users come here and see the staff creating bullshit like this what kind of example will that set.
Forum: Half Baked
Assigned Moderators: N/A

Posted by: :mad:ijuana
Original Content:
This guy is awesome (swag). He comes up with the best rhymes i've ever heard (swag). He also reaches into your soul by referencing popular pop culture icons such as ellen degeneres and miley cyrus (swag).

swag

Comments

• DirtySanchezDirtySanchez Regular
    edited January 2011
    It's a long list of vids but it's not page stretching.
    edited January 2011
    He's talking about the multiple spoilers i used. Also, holy shit I'll fucking edit my post and use one god damn spoiler if you will just drop this stupid shit. You nit pick at the most ridiculous things sometimes. Whether i make a million spoiler tags or not, people will do it anyway once they realize they can but if it will end this stupidity then i'll get rid of the tags.

You could use a million spoilers but it doesn't cause page stretching. Keep it. If people dont want to open it than thats there fault.
  • fanglekaifanglekai Regular
    edited January 2011
    It's not page stretching, and it's NOT worthy of the report a post feature. This is your warning. Next time you get an official warning.
    edited January 2011
    This thread is what we all meant by stopping the abuse of report a post.