SSL, thank you.

edited January 2011 in Help and Suggestions
Thank you so fucking much, that goddamn proxy I was using was pissing me off so fucking bad it made me bleed from my ass like a transvestite hooker at a frat party. I won't pretend to understand whatever internet boojum is entailed, but I was using AdAware more often than I use toilet paper because of all the goddamn shit it it was constantly installing. I am gonna rip that bitchware off my drive and never again will I have to listen to it interrupt a totse video link with a spontaneous outburst of digital flatulence. To whomever put in the time and effort to make this possible you have my utmost thanks and respect.
C/O
"Before SSL :angry::angry::angry::angry:
After SSL :):):):)"

Actually, after checking my mail, I now know that my 4 or 5 letters to my ISP actually had an effect and totse has been unbanned from my server. It only took two months for them to respond, pretty quick for Telus. Thanks for the SSL anyway. Where is the "I feel like a dum dum" smiley?

Comments

• edited January 2011
    That's awesome news about the ISP :D Thank god for emails, and thank Dfg for the SSL support. Too bad the site looks retarded from my end unless I use a proxy :(
  • RemadERemadE Global Moderator
    edited January 2011
    Glad it's been implemented as I can now browse at Uni with less fear of a Nazi Admin stalking me
  • LSA KingLSA King Regular
    edited January 2011
    SSL should be mandatory for all web servers on the Internet. Shouldn't be some goddamn side pay-for-feature they've turned it into. All this talk about "Web insecurity" and this is why. People are inherently cheap, add a shitty economy onto that and it gets worse.