ATTN: reject

PacinoPacino Regular
edited July 2010 in Spurious Generalities
I sincerley hope that you're not upset about me being here, its only an internet forum and i dont like it when people take offence to me.

Maybe you have really put me on ignore like you said, but isnt that a pussy way out of it? (not that im calling you a LITTLE PUSSY BITCH?)

Lets be frendz, dont dwell upon the situation :)

Comments

• LSA KingLSA King Regular
    edited July 2010
    Just stop stealing peoples nicks and I think in time people will forgive you and possibly be your friend buddy.
  • PacinoPacino Regular
    edited July 2010
    LSA King wrote: »
    Just stop stealing peoples nicks and I think in time people will forgive you and possibly be your friend buddy.

I stole

Habanero - hes a little bitch and easy to wind up

tokenblackguy - a nigger with no respect for fellow niggers

spectral - well...

they all got em back, jus a bit of fun yo
  • LSA KingLSA King Regular
    edited July 2010
    Well I think because everyone knew it was you everyone now assumes every nick being stolen is you. That's the predicament I'm trying to help pull you out of. You know the trust tree, tree of trust.
  • DirtySanchezDirtySanchez Regular
    edited July 2010
    Pacino wrote: »
    I stole

Habanero - hes a little bitch and easy to wind up

tokenblackguy - a nigger with no respect for fellow niggers

spectral - well...

they all got em back, jus a bit of fun yo

I forgive you as does god.
  • rejectreject Regular
    edited July 2010
    For some reason I thought we couldn't ignore people on here, but apparently we can, so that makes it a lot easier for me. I was just guna manually ignore everything you wrote, but now I realise I can put you on the proper ignore list so I don't even have to skim over what you write it's a helluva lot easier.

Kinda shot yourself in the foot there.
  • PacinoPacino Regular
    edited July 2010
    reject wrote: »
    For some reason I thought we couldn't ignore people on here, but apparently we can, so that makes it a lot easier for me. I was just guna manually ignore everything you wrote, but now I realise I can put you on the proper ignore list so I don't even have to skim over what you write it's a helluva lot easier.

Kinda shot yourself in the foot there.

pussy way out
  • AnonymousAnonymous Regular
    edited July 2010
    You didn't steal my name. :cool:
  • PacinoPacino Regular
    edited July 2010
    i hope you are ok reject, i dont want to upset you in any way