No wonder there are so many pedophiles

DysgraphiaDysgraphia Locked
edited January 2011 in Spurious Generalities
I went by an elementary school today about 15 mins ago, and a couple of fifth graders started giggling at me. They were all colombian and one of them said, Hi, what's your name?" I was like, "Err, sup. It's [name]. She then gave me her aim and fb after some small talk.

Pretty scary shit.

Comments

• jamie madroxjamie madrox Sith Lord
    edited January 2011
  • edited January 2011
    You should rape her. What's her name?
  • DysgraphiaDysgraphia Locked
    edited January 2011
    Chill.

Too tight.

Did I forget to mention they were hot? Why the hell does God make preteens with huge tits????
  • LuxJigabooLuxJigaboo Regular
    edited January 2011
    Dysgraphia wrote: »
    Why the hell does God make preteens with huge tits????

It must be all of the growth hormones they put in food these days. :eek:
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited January 2011
    I got a boner just my entering into this thread. Imagine me with those girls. Fuck I would tie them up and rape them again and again and force them to have my babies only to kill them at birth and fuck them again.
  • MayberryMayberry Regular
    edited January 2011
    Too

Many

Sexy

Children
  • DysgraphiaDysgraphia Locked
    edited January 2011
    Dfg wrote: »
    I got a boner just my entering into this thread. Imagine me with those girls. Fuck I would tie them up and rape them again and again and force them to have my babies only to kill them at birth and fuck them again.
    Damn Dfg, you're freaking crazy. The farthest I'd go is make out with them and try to find the lesbian inside of them. ;)
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited January 2011
    Dysgraphia wrote: »
    Damn Dfg, you're freaking crazy. The farthest I'd go is make out with them and try to find the lesbian inside of them. ;)

I am just creative.

In reality I would avoid them or just act gay or just tease them and walk away.
  • Turd_SmasherTurd_Smasher Regular
    edited January 2011
    Girls are sluttiest and most friendly around ages 12-15. You could've probably got them. Try to get her to send you pix.
  • Gary OakGary Oak Regular
    edited January 2011
    There 12. Of course he could of got them. . .All you have to do is buy them a barbie doll. . .
  • DailyDaily Regular
    edited January 2011
    I see this shit too, brah. Evolution is occurring before us, look how fucking old the 11 year olds look now.
  • MayberryMayberry Regular
    edited January 2011
  • The NegotiatorThe Negotiator Regular
    edited January 2011
    Best part about these chicks is you can get them drunk as fuck first. It's easy too, because they have such a low tolerance. Or just find the 12 year old girl with 24Gs who hangs out at the local shops. She'll bang you for a cigarette, and goes by the name of Alannah.