Black background, neon blue&green txt. Very "blocky" looking. Possible skin change?

fr0st_Bytefr0st_Byte Sumpin' c00L
edited February 2011 in Help and Suggestions
Okay I don't know what I did. While I was nodded out while still trying to type and work my computer I think I changed something. Instead of the regular TOTSE background it is black now. Also all the text is either neon blue or green. And everything is is real sharp 90 degree angel boxes. I dunno what I did and can't fix it. Google's home page looks the same way. I've tried re-starting but it hasn't worked. Did I change a skin or something. I have not downloaded any skins that I know of.

Any help?

Comments

• DfgDfg Admin
    edited February 2011
    Clear cache and cookies. The issue is with your browser. Try using Google Chrome or IE to narrow down the problem.
  • edited February 2011
    Try pressing Shift+ALT+Print screen - sounds like your computer is in high visibility mode for blind people :D
  • fr0st_Bytefr0st_Byte Sumpin' c00L
    edited February 2011
    Dfg wrote: »
    Clear cache and cookies. The issue is with your browser. Try using Google Chrome or IE to narrow down the problem.

dfg you got aim so we can talk about this in real time?
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited February 2011
    IRC bro if you want or msn. Just give us a print screen and we will sort it out.
  • Gary OakGary Oak Regular
    edited February 2011
    edited February 2011
    cool

Thanks Gary....ctrl+w worked.

But it only make the totse page normal. And my reply box is still black for some reason. My google page is normal too but my tool bar is still black. :confused:

Anf my desktop background is black.
    edited February 2011
    No more help?

I can't get this shit fixed.

I'm a computer r-tard. :facepalm:
  • HellishHellish Regular
    edited February 2011
    Restart your computer?
  • bornkillerbornkiller Administrator In your girlfriends snatch
    edited February 2011
    Change your theme mang. It's set on retard. :p
    edited February 2011
    Hellish wrote: »
    Restart your computer?
    Tried it man

bornkiller wrote: »
    Change your theme mang. It's set on retard. :p

:angry:
    edited February 2011
    fr0st_Byte wrote: »
    :angry:
    :D ^

Got a screen shot bro?
  • HellishHellish Regular
    edited February 2011
    edited February 2011
    You don't have a FF plugin called "color that site" do you?
  • LuxJigabooLuxJigaboo Regular
    edited February 2011
    We should just make whatever strange thing you are seeing into an actual skin.
  • RemadERemadE Global Moderator
    edited February 2011
    trx100 wrote: »
    Try pressing Shift+ALT+Print screen - sounds like your computer is in high visibility mode for blind people :D

Aaaaahahaaa! This shit's awesome. I might keep it like this. "Rave theme".
  • edited February 2011
    RemadE wrote: »
    Aaaaahahaaa! This shit's awesome. I might keep it like this. "Rave theme".

It's great for pranking people's computers too - hold down the button combo and it makes a noise which lasts for about 10 minutes. It also lags the computer :D
    edited February 2011
    DAMNIT :angry: :facepalm: :o
    At least my totse page was fixed yesterday, but now it's back the same. It does look kinda cool but the txt is all the same size and all and kinda hard to find and use at a glance

:D ^
    Got a screen shot bro?
    Shit man I don't even know how to do that. And to think I started off college going for an Asc. Degree in Computer Technology, I guess that's why I dropped it for culinary Arts after two sems.

That and maybe because the second math course was Trig:facepalm:(there was a math course for every sem.) This of course was 9 years ago too, everything I learned is obsolete now.
    Hellish wrote: »
    Virus?
    Nah I don't think so man. I opened something and typed or clicked something while I was nodding out while still trying to operate the computer.
    edited February 2011
    You don't have a FF plugin called "color that site" do you?

Nah, I'm pretty sure not brah.
    edited February 2011
    DAMNIT :angry: :facepalm: :o

Shit man I don't even know how to do that. And to think I started off college going for an Asc. Degree in Computer Technology, I guess that's why I dropped it for culinary Arts after two sems.

That and maybe because the second math course was Trig:facepalm:(there was a math course for every sem.) This of course was 9 years ago too, everything I learned is obsolete now.

That's all good bro. I'll walk you through it...k?
    Open MSPaint or whatever paint you use, open new image, Pick up your keyboard & run the back of it gently down the front of the monitor and save image. There you have it "PRINT SCREEN" ;)
    edited February 2011
    That's all good bro. I'll walk you through it...k?
    Open MSPaint or whatever paint you use, open new image, Pick up your keyboard & run the back of it gently down the front of the monitor and save image. There you have it "PRINT SCREEN" ;)
    Okay after I rub the keyboard down the front of my monitor do I save the image as a .gif or JPEG or what? Also mt keyboard is not as wide as my screen, does that matter? :confused:
    edited February 2011
    Okay after I rub the keyboard down the front of my monitor do I save the image as a .gif or JPEG or what? Also mt keyboard is not as wide as my screen, does that matter? :confused:

PrtScrn will automatically save in .png.
    Caps Lock for larger monitors. :thumbsup:
  • RemadERemadE Global Moderator
    edited February 2011
    edited February 2011
    PrtScrn will automatically save in .png.
    Caps Lock for larger monitors. :thumbsup:

For real though. This shit is still the same and it's getting old. :angry: