The Dirty Little Secret Of Inkjet Printers

DfgDfg Admin
edited March 2011 in Spurious Generalities

Assholes

Comments

• StephenPBarrettStephenPBarrett Adviser
    edited March 2011
    Very informative. I'll make sure to not invest in one.
  • DaktologistDaktologist Global Moderator
    edited March 2011
    Fucking printer manufacturers :mad:
  • Darth BeaverDarth Beaver Meine Ehre heißt Treue
    edited March 2011
    That is what I have been telling people for years. When it comes to ink jet printers they are not selling printers they are selling ink. I can recall about 8 years ago Lexmark came out with a printer that was $19.95 with a $20 mail in rebate. The hook? It came with no ink at all and the two cartridges cost a total of $69. They are all in the ink business period. That is why I use a monochrome laser. You can get them starting at around $100 and the cost per page is a fraction of the cost for ink jet. I don't even use in k jets for photo printing anymore I just stick my camera card in the machine at CVS and pay for my prints.
  • PacinoPacino Regular
    edited March 2011
    dont get an inkjet then you fucking pussy get a laserjet

i fucked a black girl last night and i can still smell her pussy residue on my dick
  • DysgraphiaDysgraphia Locked
    edited March 2011
    Laser printers are shit too.

My OKI c6150n was $600 but each ink is about $125 plus tax and shipping. That's why whenever I evenly run out of ink on all 4 toners, I trash the printer and buy the same model with the "test inks."
  • KatzenklavierKatzenklavier Regular
    edited March 2011
    Dysgraphia wrote: »
    Laser printers are shit too.

My OKI c6150n was $600 but each ink is about $125 plus tax and shipping. That's why whenever I evenly run out of ink on all 4 toners, I trash the printer and buy the same model with the "test inks."

Next time you run out, contact me because i want a certain part inside.
  • MayberryMayberry Regular
    edited March 2011
    Buy an octopus for free ink.
  • PacinoPacino Regular
    edited March 2011
    Mayberry wrote: »
    Buy an octopus for free ink.

ill buy ur mom and pump my ink inside her :o