I, and all the other totse nobles like myself, should have our user status changed

0x29A0x29A Acolyte
edited July 2010 in Help and Suggestions
the FUCK am I gonna be a new arrival/acolyte for? I am a pure blooded totsean noble, of '02 heritage, born and raised on the mean streets of Half Baked, straight up. All the long standing totse members like myself should be given special statuses of honor to seperate ourselves from newfags and wannabe-non-totsean faggots like DFG. Seriously, if this place is gonna be anything like original totse, it needs to preserve the heritage of nobility and seniority.

Comments

• My Mom Is DeadMy Mom Is Dead Regular
    edited July 2010
    0x29A wrote: »
    Seriously, if this place is gonna be anything like original totse, it needs to preserve the heritage of nobility and seniority.

I see what you did there. :)
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited July 2010
    Learn to present ideas.

No one gets special treatment here. We're all members here.

EDIT: We will discuss this after we finish other things in a seperate thread.
    edited July 2010
    Dfg wrote: »
    Learn to present ideas.

No one gets special treatment here. We're members here.

But why can't we have usertitles? Zoklet had them! :mad:
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited July 2010
    But why can't we have usertitles? Zoklet had them! :mad:

I am not saying WE can't have them. I think it's too early to divide this community into groups. I am sure users will get Mod/Trader titles but I want it to be simple. Btw what's wrong with Regular anyway.
    edited July 2010
    I like what you're doing for this community, so (as much as I'd love to) I can't just troll you down the road.
    I'm being sarcastic here, and am very much in support of anti-special-treatment.

God dammit, Dfg. You don't know how much I wish English weren't your second language. :mad:
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited July 2010
    I like what you're doing for this community, so (as much as I'd love to) I can't just troll you down the road.
    I'm being sarcastic here, and am very much in support of anti-special-treatment.

God dammit, Dfg. You don't know how much I wish English weren't your second language. :mad:

You do know I get trolled all the time and even if I know I am being trolled I can't avoid it :(.

I should have sensed the sarcasm but I wanted to get my point across to others as well.
    edited July 2010
    I wanted to get my point across to others as well.

Then I guess I should get mine out, too. Clear and simple, we don't need them. We don't need regulars feeling less than custom named users. We don't need mods flaunting their ability to change their titles on a whim. We don't need any sort of class discrimination that Zoklet so profoundly created.

Mods should get "Moderator" titles. The rest of us will be fine with "Newbie," "Acolyte," and "Regular." I agree to those phases based on the point that it's none to hard to become a Regular, and it's totse tradition to "STFU Acolyte."
    For the trading section, we should have a Sticky on who is a good and who is a bad buyer/seller. Calling it required reading, with specific rules not to trust anything in general here, will cover totse's ass.

Titlse can fuck off.
  • abusernameabusername Regular
    edited July 2010
    Then I guess I should get mine out, too. Clear and simple, we don't need them. We don't need regulars feeling less than custom named users. We don't need mods flaunting their ability to change their titles on a whim. We don't need any sort of class discrimination that Zoklet so profoundly created.

Mods should get "Moderator" titles. The rest of us will be fine with "Newbie," "Acolyte," and "Regular." I agree to those phases based on the point that it's none to hard to become a Regular, and it's totse tradition to "STFU Acolyte."
    For the trading section, we should have a Sticky on who is a good and who is a bad buyer/seller. Calling it required reading, with specific rules not to trust anything in general here, will cover totse's ass.

Titlse can fuck off.

This.
  • 0x29A0x29A Acolyte
    edited July 2010
    I am not saying WE can't have them. I think it's too early to divide this community into groups. I am sure users will get Mod/Trader titles but I want it to be simple. Btw what's wrong with Regular anyway.

Hey asshole, you dont speak for totse, shut the fuck up and go sit in the corner while we Totseans talk it out
  • 0x29A0x29A Acolyte
    edited July 2010
    And what the fuck did you do to my avatar
  • GreenbullGreenbull Regular
    edited July 2010
    I think there should be only 3 user titles: member (>1000), Regular (1000<) and mod (or admin).
  • fanglekaifanglekai Regular
    edited July 2010
    I like it how it is now. Giving out tons of titles makes people post stupid shit to up their post count. If you leave it as New Arrival, Acolyte, Regular and Moderator, there's no reason to post worthless shit to try to get to the next level.
  • GrenGren Acolyte
    edited July 2010
    I don't see the big deal?

This is how the titles were in original totse, this is how they should stay.
  • Pill PopperPill Popper Regular
    edited July 2010

I just want to stay an acolyte permanently
  • DysgraphiaDysgraphia Locked
    edited July 2010
    0x29A wrote: »
    Hey asshole, you dont speak for totse, shut the fuck up and go sit in the corner while we Totseans talk it out

All of your posts make me lol.
  • zerozerozerozero Acolyte
    edited July 2010
    I think Ox29a is a man of high repertoire and his suggestions should be treated like those nothing short then the words of the gods who preceded him.

apollo.jpg
  • Professor ElmProfessor Elm Regular
    edited July 2010
    This idea is plain spaff. You're saying you have some sort of authority? Meh.
  • NumberjumboNumberjumbo Regular
    edited July 2010
    I love my avatar.
  • DirtySanchezDirtySanchez Regular
    edited July 2010
    Just contribute to gain recognition and the avatars accomplish what the zoklet user titles tried to do without the e-penis post count competitions.
  • GallowsGallows Regular
    edited July 2010
    Gren wrote: »
    This is how the titles were in original totse, this is how they should stay.

This.
  • LSA KingLSA King Regular
    edited July 2010
    This is Totse, not Zoklet.