Happy Independence Day Pakistan from Totse Staff

DfgDfg Admin
edited August 2011 in Spurious Generalities
Congrats Pakistan on surviving this long, but don't get too comfortable the world is going to end around 2012 and you will fall like the rest of us and the funny thing is, you might fall before that event. Thanks to the rapid increase in violence and gay sex, you might just nuke your own self.

The chance of Pakistan surviving the next 10 years are very slim. I am not a betting man but I would prefer betting on dead horse than Pakistan. At least with the dead horse I know it's full potential. Pakistan is a land infested with idiots of all types from your religious cunts to your tree humping perverts. It's a land that has many talents but no potential. It's a place where you go and take a shit and then tell everyone you got raped. It's a place where women hid under beds and wait for their brothers to rape them.

It's a place where Mullah takes your virginity before you even know what virginity means, it's a place where freedom is nonexistent and if you fight for people rights, you will get killed on the spot, it's a place where common sense is extinct and humanity is nowhere to be found. It's a place where the rich rape and fuck people while the poor jump off building and commit suicides only to get whored by the rich faggots who then take aid in the name of the victims.

All in all, it's a fucked up place and I am proud to be a part of it. Happy Independence day Pakistan, may the one who rules everything take pity on you and erase you out of the fucking world.

YAYYA!

Comments

• mrshirazimrshirazi Semo-Regulars
    edited August 2011
    You son of whose dick which fucked your mom girl friend of many mother fuckers and whose name is bitch or whore...

Pakistan is facing the dirt of your mother fuckers around the world. yes your world will be ended at 2012 because you people are nothing do you know that your more than 70% population is father less ooooh so sorry i have sympathy with you nuts and idiots those who have nothing in this society.
    You even dont know the word of civilization, most recently what happened at uk last week you punk ass whole....

Without us your asses bombarded day and night and your heros sons of bitches just rely on lies a series of lies and propoganda....

You jealus people just shut up you are divided into colour, language and ethinic basis...

It is better to ask you momy whose is your father and when she fucked up in bushes or in peep show
    nation of whores whose father has lost....

you have no roots no religion no morals no society just bugs in this world...
  • mrshirazimrshirazi Semo-Regulars
    edited August 2011
    Pakistan exists to remain exist and you are may the past after few years note this prediction of mine and note it today...
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited August 2011
    mrshirazi wrote: »
    Pakistan exists to remain exist and you are may the past after few years note this prediction of mine and note it today...

Who the fuck raped your nigger mum today, oh wait I DID! HAHAHAHAHHAHAHA
  • StephenPBarrettStephenPBarrett Adviser
    edited August 2011
    The new guy has worse ingrish than dfg. I hope you stick around so I can continue to laugh at you.
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited August 2011
    The new guy has worse ingrish than dfg. I hope you stick around so I can continue to laugh at you.

He can't :D. l33t bitches