Amish Men's Beards Cut Off; Police Suspect Amish-On-Amish Violence

juggjugg Regular
edited October 2011 in Spurious Generalities
Its mother fucking hard on the farm B.

Sheriff's deputies are closing in on suspects from a troublemaking Amish splinter group in Ohio who have broken into homes and cut off the beards and hair of other Amish men.

In one nighttime raid in Carroll County, a group of men knocked on a door, pulled a man out by the beard and tried to chop off his facial hair

lunapic_131812019078181_4.jpg?w=510&h=330

source

source

Comments

• Darth BeaverDarth Beaver Meine Ehre heißt Treue
    edited October 2011
    Amish gone wild, WTF. This is how controlled these people are by their religious leaders. This whole thing is over who is going to lead the local Amish congregations.
  • juggjugg Regular
    edited October 2011
  • ThirdRockFromTheSunThirdRockFromTheSun <b style="color:blue;">Third<em style="color:pink;">Cock</em>FromThe<em style="color:brown;">Bum</em
    edited October 2011
    Oh god, this is too hilarious. I love it!
  • Chris HansenChris Hansen Regular
    edited October 2011
    As funny as it really is its probably actually a pretty big deal to the people whose hair got cut.
  • juggjugg Regular
    edited October 2011
    As funny as it really is its probably actually a pretty big deal to the people whose hair got cut.

I had this thought too, so I briefly checked and found this at the Amish FAQ.
    An Amishman does not shave his beard after he becomes married. A long beard is the mark of an adult Amishman.

It seem like they use it to emasculate them in a way.
    source