Reading

DysgraphiaDysgraphia Locked
edited July 2010 in Spurious Generalities
I haven't read for the longest time. About 2 or 3 years, I haven't touched a book. I picked up a book today and it's almost impossible to read it. Everything looks like squiggly lines and a bunch of big black dots. It's so cramped up. There's a 0.1 millimeter spacing and I can't scroll down or skip or anything. The pages are a light brown color and the texture hurts like fingers. I'm having trouble breathing, I'm terrified.

!!!!!

Comments

• Dr. AwkwardDr. Awkward Regular
    edited July 2010
    have you tried control + scroll up?
  • LSA KingLSA King Regular
    edited July 2010
    It's funny, I used to hate reading on the computer and took a book any day of the week. Then I couldn't stand books and only could read online. Now my vision is getting pretty bad and I find my concentration levels when reading online is dissipating.

I'm in a world of shit, so I'm trying to read through my ears via audio books.
  • DysgraphiaDysgraphia Locked
    edited July 2010
    Fuck it.

I trashed the book and torrented the .pdf.
  • edited July 2010
    Whenever I read a book (which isn't very much, by the way), I try and get it with the most comfortable sized font as possible. Why the fuck don't all books have bigger fonts in?!
  • xxombiexxombie Regular
    edited July 2010
    trx100 wrote: »
    Whenever I read a book (which isn't very much, by the way), I try and get it with the most comfortable sized font as possible. Why the fuck don't all books have bigger fonts in?!

Cause it's a pain in the ass carrying around huge ass books.
  • edited July 2010
    xxombie wrote: »
    Cause it's a pain in the ass carrying around huge ass books.

They could make the pages half as thick, and the text twice as big.

Solved.
  • DysgraphiaDysgraphia Locked
    edited July 2010
    trx100 wrote: »
    They could make the pages half as thick, and the text twice as big.

Solved.

Paper half as thin the ones in a paperback would be a hassle to make and way to delicate for page flipping.