:facepalm: All I can say is :facepalm:

Comments

• Darth BeaverDarth Beaver Meine Ehre heißt Treue
    edited October 2011
    Was her name Trinity?

1st degree dumbassery I can see but child abuse? C'mon... :facepalm:
  • HelladamnleetHelladamnleet Banned
    edited October 2011
    I find it funnier how nonchalant everyone else is about it.... No mention of the gas station attendant calling the police, and the news anchor sounds pretty unfazed by it as well.
  • fagfag Regular
    edited October 2011
    Pft. By the time I was 9 I had already earned my International License in Gran Turismo.
    edited October 2011
    Yeah, because video games are exactly like driving. :rolleyes:
  • ThirdRockFromTheSunThirdRockFromTheSun <b style="color:blue;">Third<em style="color:pink;">Cock</em>FromThe<em style="color:brown;">Bum</em
    edited October 2011
    @TDR Just what I was thinking :D

I can't believe they let someone do this... They've been watching too much Trailer Park Boys.
    edited October 2011
    Come to think of it, he didn't get that bad of charges either.
    edited October 2011
    Come to think of it, he didn't get that bad of charges either.

You are joking right? Those are the type of charges that can cost you your family.
  • chippychippy <b style="color:pink;">Global Moderator</b>
    edited October 2011
    I don't know about over there, but over here the guy would have been deemed as the one in control of the vehicle as he was the only adult present and the only one in the vehicle qualified to drive. He would have been breathalysed, and if he refused he would have had to give a blood sample. He would have lost his driving licence without a doubt, and under age drivers or drivers without a licence would be given points to be added to their licence when eventually they get one.

As for the severity of the sentence, I think I'd rather have a DUI conviction than a child abuse conviction.
    edited October 2011
    I have had two DUI convictions in 30 plus years and neither one threatened the structure of my family. So I have to agree 100% with chippy's sentiments.
  • chippychippy <b style="color:pink;">Global Moderator</b>
    edited October 2011
    Of course someone without a family might think differently, than live to regret it in years to come.