Wife Tries To Behead Sleeping Husband With Power Saw

juggjugg Regular
edited October 2011 in Spurious Generalities
At least knock him out. Did she expect him to sleep through the whole damn thing.
A Washington woman is behind bars after allegedly attempting to behead her sleeping husband with a reciprocating saw.
When officers with the Everett police arrived at the couple's home on Friday night, they found blood on the carpet and walls and a bloody man who was shouting "it was you, it was you" at his wife, according to a police document obtained by KIRO TV.
"You tried to cut my head off, you're going to jail," the man screamed, the affidavit notes.
The 36-year-old victim reportedly told police that he awoke to find his wife cutting his throat with aSawzall -- a power tool that can cut through wood, plastic and even metal, if outfitted with the right blade.

SOURCE

Comments

• angryonionangryonion Just some guy
    edited October 2011
    At least she didn't do a Bobbitt.
  • edited October 2011
    Oh man.
    How fucking glad is he that she never learnt how to change blades.
  • Darth BeaverDarth Beaver Meine Ehre heißt Treue
    edited October 2011
    I get the idea that when he screamed "You tried to cut my head off, you're going to jail" it was like he had been looking for a way to get away from her and just found the solution.
  • HelladamnleetHelladamnleet Banned
    edited October 2011
    I get the idea that when he screamed "You tried to cut my head off, you're going to jail" it was like he had been looking for a way to get away from her and just found the solution.

Lol I was thinking that exactly. What a great excuse to dump a girl!
  • ThirdRockFromTheSunThirdRockFromTheSun <b style="color:blue;">Third<em style="color:pink;">Cock</em>FromThe<em style="color:brown;">Bum</em
    edited October 2011
    If he was a bad-ass who didn't even care, he would have said "Hey, can you get me a sandwich while you're up? You can use that saw to cut it up."
  • edited October 2011
    LOL, what a stupid woman :facepalm: I'm surprised there wasn't more injuries sustained though, those saws are brutal as fuck.
  • HelladamnleetHelladamnleet Banned
    edited October 2011
    trx100 wrote: »
    LOL, what a stupid woman :facepalm: I'm surprised there wasn't more injuries sustained though, those saws are brutal as fuck.

To wake up while she is in the process must of been pretty fucked up too.

Also, I find it a little fucked up that her bail is actually LESS then mine was when I got caught stealing extension cords :facepalm:
  • dr rockerdr rocker Regular
    edited October 2011
    To wake up while she is in the process must of been pretty fucked up too.

Also, I find it a little fucked up that her bail is actually LESS then mine was when I got caught stealing extension cords :facepalm:

Yours is obviously the more serious crime. I would think she was more restricted by the lenth of the flex on the saw. If she had extensions, she could have taken out a whole neighbourhood.