African-Caribbean boys 'would rather hustle than learn'

RemadERemadE Global Moderator
edited October 2011 in Spurious Generalities
Well this would never be said here in the UK. Glad one Academic body spoke out as it hit the nail on the head and at least confirmed why some of the kids in my classes in London weren't interested.
Black schoolboys can choose to perform poorly to avoid undermining their masculinity, the head of the Jamaican Teachers' Association has said.

Adolph Cameron said that in Jamaica, where homophobia was a big issue, school success was often seen as feminine or "gay".

Source.

Comments

• Darth BeaverDarth Beaver Meine Ehre heißt Treue
    edited October 2011
    What stupid faggots they will grow up to be.
  • BurnBurn Regular
    edited October 2011
    If you're that self conscious about your manhood that you have to do poorly at school... then you probably have something to be self conscious about.
  • RemadERemadE Global Moderator
    edited October 2011
    Burn wrote: »
    If you're that self conscious about your manhood that you have to do poorly at school... then you probably have something to be self conscious about.

And without sounding like I'm blowing my own trumpet, my cock is bigger than that of a black contemporary. Seriously, I hate the hard-man image these kids have to display and I put up with it when I was at school in London. It's only going to get worse unless "Boyz n da hood" actually gets noticed more and education prevails.
  • edited October 2011
    In a society where people are able to be easily measured in terms of social, economic and cultural success creating you're own failgroups to succeed within is a common tactic.
    Especially if you know you cant complete.
    Like the runt washout kids get into gangs first; the easily influenced beta males with little redeeming qualities are the first to fall.

Unfortunately in a welfare society the community ultimately bears the cost for this persons education; unemployment benefits; medical costs and very often the costs of their crime and subsequent incarcerations. Check the plurals; everything but education.

We need to stop allowing these people to breed. Let the weak of the culture die, let the strong stand where they fall.

This isnt a race or gender thing. Its a culture thing.