Way to go .info

chippychippy <b style="color:pink;">Global Moderator</b>
edited October 2011 in Spurious Generalities
Logged on this morning to catch up with what's been said overnight here and I'm like WOAH WTF?

Clicked on "new posts" and there's like 2 pages. Not seen that before on a forum in a long while. It took me almost an hour to catch up with everything.

Well done guys, it's nice to be part of an active forum that actually has something interesting to say for a change.

newposts.png

Comments

• RemadERemadE Global Moderator
    edited October 2011
    <3 you Chippy :hai:
  • Darth BeaverDarth Beaver Meine Ehre heißt Treue
    edited October 2011
    Don't underestimate your role in all of this chippy.
  • chippychippy <b style="color:pink;">Global Moderator</b>
    edited October 2011
    Don't underestimate your role in all of this chippy.

Cometh the man, cometh the hour and all that.
  • edited October 2011
    Interesting. I was actually just reminiscing (sp) the times I'd log into Totse after getting into college every morning to find about 6 pages of new stuff which I'd missed overnight :( During my time away from Totse, we definitely hit a very low point which has been turned around by the hard work of Dfg and the community. If you're saying that 2 pages of new content is a good thing (which I don't doubt at this point in time) then fuck yeah - good job guys.

I missed our downfall during my time away so I have a different view on things, but it's definitely good to see we're on our way back up the chain again.
    edited October 2011
    The thing that is not being pointed out here is this Trx. We may have had 6 pages in the past but only one of them was worth reading or responding to. Those two pages are mostly threads and posts worth reading and responding to. Quality will continue to attract quality.
  • edited October 2011
    Sounds good to me, although you know I like to respond to as much as I can anyway :D You have a good point though :thumbsup:
    edited October 2011
    It's all good bro you know that.
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited October 2011
    I was in bed throughout the day and I couldn't post in my sleep. I will be backt to fell speed shortly.
  • chippychippy <b style="color:pink;">Global Moderator</b>
    edited October 2011
    I'm a joiner so I dont do any work online, it's for my amusement during my teabreak.
  • BurnBurn Regular
    edited October 2011
    We fucking rule. 'Nuff said.
  • ThirdRockFromTheSunThirdRockFromTheSun <b style="color:blue;">Third<em style="color:pink;">Cock</em>FromThe<em style="color:brown;">Bum</em
    edited October 2011
    Burn wrote: »
    We fucking rule. 'Nuff said.

:cool:
  • TheGreenDoctorTheGreenDoctor Regular
    edited October 2011
    Whoa, just logged in for the first chance I've had in 3 days, I find 13 pages!!! Way to go!!!