Facebook is watching you

2»

Comments

• Darth BeaverDarth Beaver Meine Ehre heißt Treue
    edited October 2011
    There is no problem with replying to an old thread so long you do so in a manner which contributes useful content. But please try to keep it to a minimum.
  • SpinsterSpinster Regular
    edited October 2011
    I understand whatcha mean Thedarkrodent, i'v know about totse for years but just never got an account. So I have a basic understanding of totse protocol lol.

chippy, yeh I too still believe face has is place, but info about yourself should be kept to a bare minimum. another thing about facebook is its the prefect hunting ground for identity thieves. so I would recommend not having you DOB and full name etc, and if you can not start a facebook account without these (obviously) provide fake ones.
  • fagfag Regular
    edited October 2011
    What the fuck. Facebook is like Skynet. A learning computer. The more it watches, the more it learns...

Indeed. Probably between FB and Google, they have enough social/psychological/general data to forecast a model of any scenario they want to put into play with the population. :o!

There is nothing you can do to stop it! muahah!
  • jehsiboijehsiboi Kanga Rump Ranga
    edited October 2011
    fag wrote: »
    Indeed. Probably between FB and Google, they have enough social/psychological/general data to forecast a model of any scenario they want to put into play with the population. :o!

There is nothing you can do to stop it! muahah!

for anything to learn anything from facebook it would have to be already super intelligent to dig though the retarded bullshit
  • edited October 2011
    The other people were scoping out your facebook. Thats all.
    edited October 2011
    I was chatting to this chick on face book right, and she convinced me to use this app (I know I know) but she was hot and she wouldnt let it go, so I clicked the link

REALLY?? do they think we are stupid!!!!!?

Untitled1.png

I couldn't fucking believe it
  • bornkillerbornkiller Administrator In your girlfriends snatch
    edited November 2011
    Spinster wrote: »
    I was chatting to this chick on face book right, and she convinced me to use this app (I know I know) but she was hot and she wouldnt let it go, so I clicked the link

REALLY?? do they think we are stupid!!!!!?

Untitled1.png

I couldn't fucking believe it
    It belongs to Dreamhost a linux server I know of. It's not as shifty as it's theme. Facebook, Google & Microsoft are the greatest data miners there are. Yet many still insist on using MS OSs because they're easier to use, Facebook because it's convenient to keep in touch with friends and family and google because it simplistic and reasonably quick. They are their own worst enemies. They deserve all they get. :D
  • edited November 2011
    bornkiller wrote: »
    Facebook, Google & Microsoft are the greatest data miners there are
    edited November 2011
    I noticed the date on that clip was 2006, people knew the Face book was bad news from the start.
    edited November 2011
    I have kept my shit out of net before there was a facebook. I am a very private person IRL so it was no big thought on my part to be the same way when the interwebs got it's legs in the 90's. Like my old Dad always says, "The less people know about you the better of you are".
  • edited November 2011
    You were pretty nonchalant about some of your deets in the 'which person are you' thread - Im definately a part of the system but i try to keep tabs on my privacy where i can.
    edited November 2011
    You were pretty nonchalant about some of your deets in the 'which person are you' thread - Im definately a part of the system but i try to keep tabs on my privacy where i can.

Telling people my first name and DOB on a small message board is a 0% threat to my privacy. Try and do something with that kiddo.
  • PacoPaco me administrator
    edited November 2011
    Telling people my first name and DOB on a small message board is a 0% threat to my privacy. Try and do something with that kiddo.

As a semi-experienced D0x acquirer, you can't do shit with that. Usually if I only get that much info I'd just try and find them on Facebook but I can't do that to you :P

Although you told me your address once in TS, and described what your house looked like.
    edited November 2011
    Paco wrote: »
    As a semi-experienced D0x acquirer, you can't do shit with that. Usually if I only get that much info I'd just try and find them on Facebook but I can't do that to you :P

Although you told me your address once in TS, and described what your house looked like.

I sure did and if you come back to TS i will tell you my address. I have a big dog, guns, and a neighbor with 50 pigs. :D
    edited November 2011
    I think I'd be more scared of the pigs than anything else.
    edited November 2011
    The pigs are just a forensic cleansing vehicle.
  • RemadERemadE Global Moderator
    edited November 2011
    The pigs are just a forensic cleansing vehicle.

What you don't know is that TDR is actually a part-time actor. Watch it all.
    edited November 2011
    LOL you, I see what you did there.
    edited November 2011
    lol sorry TDR, wasnt saying you werent a force to be reckoned with. people dont know how brutal pigs are, those things are fucken scary. if you were tied up in their pen THEY WILL EAT YOU.
    edited November 2011
    I sure did and if you come back to TS i will tell you my address. I have a big dog, guns, and a neighbor with 50 pigs. :D

That must fucking stink! thats a lot of pigs ... do you ever get the urge to just pick one off?

this gives me an idea for a thread
    edited November 2011
    yeh, well there is all the tools for a pig hunt! gun and dogs.

I love the thrill of the hunt!
    edited November 2011
    jehsiboi wrote: »
    That must fucking stink! thats a lot of pigs ... do you ever get the urge to just pick one off?

this gives me an idea for a thread

No, he is my neighbor and I don't steal. But I do buy pork from him on the cheap.
  • PacoPaco me administrator
    edited November 2011
    Why does everyone assume that pigs are nasty animals that smell like shit? They're actually really clean, they just roll in mud to cool off when its hot.
    edited November 2011
    They also shit in that same mud.
    edited November 2011
    They also shit in that same mud.

This

Also 'sweating like a pig' is a funny saying since they don't sweat