Vegetable Stir-Fry

ateate Acolyte
edited July 2010 in Life
One of the easiest meals that will fill you up and give you energy, while providing some flavor and interest in the sensory experience, is a vegetable stir-fry for me.

I use a variety of ingredients, depending on the flavoring and planning of the meal. This also takes into account the time of the meal, what was eaten prior, and the activities before and after.

You probably don't want to eat a large, spicy meal right before bed, or a jog. Although it will give you energy!

Some of the most simple stir-fries are the most rewarding with the gentle balance of flavors and nutritional element.

Vegetables for a simple meal are, yellow squash, onion, garlic, carrot, broccoli, and anything else you'd like to add.

Seasoning is simple with curry, turmeric, cumin, dash of sea-salt, black pepper, with olive oil for the heating.

Variations in the oil can be anything from sesame, to peanut, to canola. Or a mixture.

The seasoning can go up or down according to taste, and how spicy you want it to be. Cayenne pepper is very healthy and a great addition.

I don't tend to rely too much on salt, and I tend to not use it. I also use organic ingredients, vegetables and spices may be found near you.

You can make all your food simply put and stay very healthy will minimal work, it's just natural.

Comments