TOTSE Business Cards + Reverse Pickpocketing

edited August 2010 in Spurious Generalities
I just had an idea, involving creating business cards and reverse-pickpocketing.

Most of us have Microsoft Publisher, right? Well, there's a wizard on there which lets you create business cards. We could come up with a template, print off a metric shit-ton of these cards, and drop them into peoples jacket pockets, purses, backpacks etc.

We could also leave them in random places, where one would not usually expect to find a business card.

Bonus points - replace legit cards that you sometimes find in stores at the cash register with TOTSE cards.

What do you think?

Comments

• ImaginariumImaginarium Regular
    edited August 2010
    It'd be more totse to take their wallet, strip it of everything valuable, replace with totse business cards, then rape them.
  • edited August 2010
    It'd be more totse to take their wallet, strip it of everything valuable, replace with totse business cards, then rape them.

Alright, we can do that as well.
  • edited August 2010

I'm in.
  • FrYFrY Regular
    edited August 2010
    Yeah they can say either, "Totse/The Internetz is srs business.....cards"
  • PopePope Regular
    edited August 2010
    this is going to be stupid, how would you explain yourself when your caught

and i know you will be caught
  • edited August 2010
    Pope wrote: »
    this is going to be stupid, how would you explain yourself when your caught

and i know you will be caught

You wont get caught dropping business cards man. Even if you are, just apologize and say you thought the person was someone else. Improvise!
  • StephenPBarrettStephenPBarrett Adviser
    edited August 2010
    Not a bad idea. Maybe find one of those places where they keep the business cards in a holder on the counter and replace them when nobody is looking. I'm was thinking of making fliers with &Tish pictures and post them around. I live in a college town so they're sure to attract.
  • DailyDaily Regular
    edited August 2010
    This is much easier than people think. Pickpocketing itself is one of the most simplest and practical crimes you can commit. Reverse pickpocketing can be accomplished with a bullet wound and a mild anesthetic.
  • edited August 2010

I thought we already did that?
  • RemadERemadE Global Moderator
    edited August 2010
    Sounds good to me :) time to hit up the bulk prices. I was content with wheatpasting..for those of you who are unaquainted with that, it's what I do best

• edited August 2010
    Daily wrote: »
    This is much easier than people think. Pickpocketing itself is one of the most simplest and practical crimes you can commit. Reverse pickpocketing can be accomplished with a bullet wound and a mild anesthetic.

This. Its so easy to slip cards into peoples pockets/backpacks etc. They honestly wont notice a thing.

I'm gonna make a template and print it off.
  • BigBroBigBro Regular
    edited August 2010
    Someone make a decent template and post here.
    Probably won't do it unless I get access to hard cardboard but what the hell.
  • MorningsideMorningside Regular
    edited August 2010
    i'll make totse cards with printer paper and markers....
  • edited August 2010
    RemadE wrote: »
    Sounds good to me :) time to hit up the bulk prices. I was content with wheatpasting..for those of you who are unaquainted with that, it's what I do best

Wheatpasting is brilliant also. I need to actually start doing that. All I need is a printer to actually mass print myself some posters. Ill wait till I get back to college I think.
    edited August 2010
  • SilosighbinSilosighbin Regular
    edited August 2010
    ^ This. Nice and rustic looking.
    edited August 2010
    ^ This. Nice and rustic looking.

I dont dislike raping corpses!:hai:

Im gonna leave my awesome totse card at 711 when i go to get cigarettes, btw.
  • SilosighbinSilosighbin Regular
    edited August 2010
    I dont dislike raping corpses!:hai:.

Yeah...you weren't supposed to see my first post :rolleyes:. I submitted to wrong thread lol. Edited now.
  • edited August 2010
    Damn, thats awesome. Fuck the computer, just write on bits of paper.