• DirtySanchezDirtySanchez Regular
    edited October 2010
    bornkiller wrote: »
    lulz! @ teh little girl pikchar.:D

Haha I noticed that too. You a pedo op?
  • McSkluvinMcSkluvin Regular
    edited October 2010
    Haha I noticed that too. You a pedo op?

No, I just think little girls are cute.......

>_>
    <_<
    >_>
    edited October 2010
    spazz wrote: »
    hai ther, im liek 11 do u wants to lieks meet m3 at teh park to play with te ribbonz?

No thanks Mr. Hansen........ :o
  • edited October 2010
    What's up with the link in your sig OP?
    edited October 2010
    What's up with the link in your sig OP?

I have no idea what you're talking about. :confused:

And this thread is lacking in pictures of people's rooms, I want to peek into your lives........ :angry:
  • RemadERemadE Global Moderator
    edited October 2010
    OP is a paedo.

I'm tempted to give pics of my room in but I don't fancy having my room raided at Uni.
  • LSA KingLSA King Regular
    edited October 2010
    bornkiller wrote: »
    lulz! @ teh little girl pikchar.:D

Yeah I noticed the same, I wonder what your mom thinks about it lol.
    edited October 2010
    LSA King wrote: »
    Yeah I noticed the same, I wonder what your mom thinks about it lol.

Neither of my parents care, they know I'm a pedo. :P

Now my grandparents on the other hand, I'm not so sure about....... :eek:
    edited October 2010
    McSkluvin wrote: »
    Neither of my parents care, they know I'm a pedo. :P

Now my grandparents on the other hand, I'm not so sure about....... :eek:

I personally believe if a girl is old enough to get a period shes old enough to be fucked. The Bible and even the koran confirm this. Pre pubescent fucking is wrong but 13 and older should be fair game. Age of consent laws are a man made construct.:o
  • Gary OakGary Oak Regular
    edited October 2010
    Nice axe.
    edited October 2010
    I personally believe if a girl is old enough to get a period shes old enough to be fucked. The Bible and even the koran confirm this. Pre pubescent fucking is wrong but 13 and older should be fair game. Age of consent laws are a man made construct.:o

I wouldn't actually have penetrative sex with a prepubescent girl even if it were legal and accepted by society, but what about oral sex? :confused:

:P(|)

Prepubescents can't get pregnant, but they can still have orgasms........ :o
    whc4cb7981c59bec.jpg

My next addition to this thread will be of my dorm which is much more boring :/

lol, nice :angry: sign. :angry::thumbsup:
  • bornkillerbornkiller Administrator In your girlfriends snatch
    edited October 2010

My next addition to this thread will be of my dorm which is much more boring :/

I got a solid state Epiphone amp that would like to mate with your guitar bro.:thumbsup:
    (no pic of it yet though:()
    Seeing your guitar reminded me I did have a photo of my room somewhere on my storage partition.
    lIGjb.jpg
    Not much of my room but @ least it's part of it.:o
  • LMSLMS Regular
    edited October 2010
    My room is way too tidy to post.
    edited October 2010
    That's my least favorite guitar :/ I have a custom Fender fat strat and an Ibanez rg420. The epiphone is old and needs a few new parts.
    I like old guitars.:thumbsup:
    That acoustic gets used the most, as you can tell by the fret wear.:o
    edited October 2010
    LMS wrote: »
    My room is way too tidy to post.
    just-do-it-blade.jpg
  • stresstres Regular
    edited October 2010
    was this thread not a few pages long before the site disappeared for a few days?
    edited October 2010
    Damnit teh pics of my awesome room is gone:(
  • stresstres Regular
    edited October 2010
    remember to resize DS, your last pics were killer big :o
    edited October 2010
    Sweet I thought I deleted them but I didnt:o:o:o Behold the dwelling of Sanchez

newimageg.jpg

edgfaegr.jpg
  • zingalongzingalong Regular
    edited October 2010
    Jesus fucking christ DirtySanchez, you sure live up to your name.
    edited October 2010
    zingalong wrote: »
    Jesus fucking christ DirtySanchez, you sure live up to your name.

Yeah I know its kinda messy I know:mad:
  • stresstres Regular
    edited October 2010
    Yeah I know its kinda messy I know:mad:

Yo havin cleaning problems? I feel sorry for you son; I got 88 problems but hygiene aint one.
    edited October 2010
    stres wrote: »
    Yo havin cleaning problems? I feel sorry for you son; I got 88 problems but hygiene aint one.

I mean its messy but it's not yet a threat to my hygiene. I try to clean once a week.
  • stresstres Regular
    edited October 2010
    I mean its messy but it's not yet a threat to my hygiene. I try to clean once a week.

totally disregard my post dude, i was having a play on words/lyrics. At times I live pretty filthy too - we're all human brah! :hai:
  • SlartibartfastSlartibartfast Global Moderator -__-
    edited October 2010
  • duuudeduuude Regular
    edited October 2010
    ^ lol
    For some reason I expected to see a bunch of random weapons everywhere
  • stresstres Regular
    edited October 2010
    theden.jpg

here is a photo of the dwellings that give rise to my posts. :thumbsup:
    edited October 2010
    ^^^ I like the trainspotting poster. I love that movie.
  • Gary OakGary Oak Regular
    edited October 2010
    ^^Nice posters.
    edited October 2010
    yall have nice pads

exept sanchez. his looks just like my TRAILER back home:p

Why are yall hatin on my crib. My rooms awesome.:o:o
  • stresstres Regular
    edited October 2010
    Why are yall hatin on my crib. My rooms awesome.:o:o

if your pictures weren't so fucking big and I didn't torrent so much shit earlier in the month I would actually be able to see your dwellings :o

is it really that bad, lol?
    edited October 2010
    if your pictures weren't so fucking big and I didn't torrent so much shit earlier in the month I would actually be able to see your dwellings :o

is it really that bad, lol?

There resized bro:confused:
  • TheGreenDoctorTheGreenDoctor Regular
    edited October 2010
  • MayberryMayberry Regular
    edited October 2010
    ^The 90s called, they want their room back :o
    edited October 2010
    Nice knee, lol..... :o

Also, you can see your reflection in the TV in the first picture..... :o

And it's weird how bright that reflective material on that jacket gets when you take a picture of it.

And what's with so many people having many monitors and or computers? :confused:
    edited October 2010
    are those racing trophies?!?!

MAKETHREAD!!

Iused to dabble in short dirt-circle track ;) super stock
    No,they're from car shows. My car isn't in good enough shape to race.
    Nice knee, lol..... :o

Also, you can see your reflection in the TV in the first picture..... :o

And it's weird how bright that reflective material on that jacket gets when you take a picture of it.

And what's with so many people having many monitors and or computers? :confused:
    Thats what being tired and lazy does.
    I guess you can sort of see something reflected there (my feet maybe) although you cant really make anything out. My jacket is lit up like a Christmas tree!

Thats a lot of computers? No, VVV that's a lot of computers.
    nerds lol

once upon a time I had a crt and 27inch tv on my desktop
    Systems013.jpg
    Systems012.jpg
    comp011.jpg
    edited October 2010
    Why all the computers bro?
  • stresstres Regular
    edited October 2010

lul i'm just so wallstreet brah! :facepalm:
    edited October 2010
    Why all the computers bro?

I collect and restore them. Its a winter hobby for when its too cold to do work on my car.
    edited October 2010
    I collect and restore them. Its a winter hobby for when its too cold to do work on my car.

Thats pretty cool then. I always wanted to learn how to actually buy parts and build a computer. That would be sick as hell.
  • stresstres Regular
    edited October 2010
    Thats pretty cool then. I always wanted to learn how to actually buy parts and build a computer. That would be sick as hell.

when i was like 12 i was even more of a lonely faggot cunt then i am now and it was either learn or revert back to pen and paper. I got to admit, it was a good experience stripping/rebuilding computers for a while, learnt a lot.
    edited October 2010
    At this point you could almost buy random parts and throw them together hand have a working system. The two big issues are making sure the motherboard and CPU are compatible and not to skimp on the power supply. My most recent builds were a Quad core (2.5GHZ?) AMD system with a 750 GB hard drive, 4 GB RAM, Lightscribe CD burner, 500 watt Ultra Power supply and a couple things I cant remember offhand. I built it for my parents. For myself was a $50 Motherboard/cpu combo a 320 GB hard drive and 2 GBs of RAM. It cost me about $150 and was like a new computer. I reused my CD drive and floppy drive. The system it replaced was a parts box build with some Gateway motherboard, a nice case I bought, a 933MHZ processor I found in the box, 256 MB ram a 40GB hard drive, and a random power supply of unknown wattage.
    when i was like 12 i was even more of a lonely faggot cunt then i am now and it was either learn or revert back to pen and paper. I got to admit, it was a good experience stripping/rebuilding computers for a while, learnt a lot.

When I was 12 I was programming BASIC on a Commodore 64, and later on an Apple II. I wish I hadn't forgot 90% of what I knew.
    edited October 2010
    At this point you could almost buy random parts and throw them together hand have a working system. The two big issues are making sure the motherboard and CPU are compatible and not to skimp on the power supply. My most recent builds were a Quad core (2.5GHZ?) AMD system with a 750 GB hard drive, 4 GB RAM, Lightscribe CD burner, 500 watt Ultra Power supply and a couple things I cant remember offhand. I built it for my parents. For myself was a $50 Motherboard/cpu combo a 320 GB hard drive and 2 GBs of RAM. It cost me about $150 and was like a new computer. I reused my CD drive and floppy drive. The system it replaced was a parts box build with some Gateway motherboard, a nice case I bought, a 933MHZ processor I found in the box, 256 MB ram a 40GB hard drive, and a random power supply of unknown wattage.

Wait so could I by parts and basically replace the stuff inside my shitty computer I have now and have an awesome computer without having to pay for a new one?
    edited October 2010
    Wait so could I by parts and basically replace the stuff inside my shitty computer I have now and have an awesome computer without having to pay for a new one?

Welcome to the Modern Era.
    edited October 2010

Yep. You can even buy the parts online using your old computer. Just buy the cheapest motherboard/CPU combo you can find, get the maximum amount of RAM the board supports, a cheaply priced hard drive(I like western digital drives for reliability, I run them in 3 or 4 of my personal builds and I've put them in several other systems with no issues) Reinstall your OS using your original software disks ;) and you're in business.
  • KatzenklavierKatzenklavier Regular
    edited October 2010
    I haven't laid dormant in my room for nearly two years, and therefore its appearance no longer reflects upon my current interests. Furthermore, I've been storing boxes of unnecessary but slightly useful curios in there. Due to these circumstances, photographs of the aforementioned room will not be publicly provided.
    edited October 2010
    I haven't laid dormant in my room for nearly two years, and therefore its appearance no longer reflects upon my current interests. Furthermore, I've been storing boxes of unnecessary but slightly useful curios in there. Due to these circumstances, photographs of the aforementioned room will not be publicly provided.

Found it:

3554324726_cc07ef65ce.jpg
  • stresstres Regular
    edited October 2010
    Mayberry wrote: »
    Found it:

3554324726_cc07ef65ce.jpg

he should try missionary..
    edited October 2010
    i have some gnarly stories about playing house :o:o