I get angry around attractive women

Turd_SmasherTurd_Smasher Regular
edited February 2011 in Life
When they talk to me, I get nervous. And when I get nervous, I get angry as a defensive measure. Then my voice sounds like i'm angry when I try to talk back to them and my facial expression looks angry too. They think I hate them and want to be left alone, but I don't:(

Comments

• edited January 2011
    Pakistanis sniff cum
  • JestAJestA Regular
    edited January 2011
    Just treat them as another person not just a hot piece of ass. what i do is try not to look at them as much Whilst speaking to them. I used to have the same issue trust me lol. its not easy to get over but it is possible.
  • edited January 2011
    Pretend they have a penis. I'm not sure if that will work. I've always viewed women as equals and not as some different, alien, confusing life form like a lot of guys do. They're not so different from guys when it comes down to the internals, they still have a heart, lungs, eyes etc.. like any other mammal.

That's what we all are. Mammals.
  • blamehoffmanblamehoffman Regular
    edited February 2011
    If youre more anxiety prone theres a good chance youre just misinterpreting normal visceral responses and then using anger as a way of feeling like youre controlling the situation.
    It's normal to have physical changes when around attractive people, slight increase in blood pressure/heart rate, butterflies in the stomach, maybe sweaty palms. The issue occurs when you try to control/avoid these symptoms; if you want my advice i'd say just trust your body to do what it does naturally and dont try so hard to make it do something else: then you'll find yourself moving from that excited visceral state into a relaxed sensual state

I used to have the same problem and still struggle with it from time to time since I am sensitive to my internal workings; the best thing to do is to just let go.