Demod the Paki immediatly

edited January 2011 in Spurious Generalities
He contradicted his own rules:
http://totse.info/bbs/showpost.php?p=65188&postcount=23
Dfg wrote: »
TL;DR: Name Changing option isn't available on Totse unless you have a pretty valid and life threatening reason.

Skunk.Amkon had neither a valid nor a life threatening reason. He was a spammer, and spammers are banned here, not given name changes.

Comments

• MayberryMayberry Regular
    edited January 2011
    looooooooool

seal.gif
  • skunkskunk Regular
    edited January 2011
    Kindergarten must've gotten out early today.
  • edited January 2011
    Neither of you apologists for jizzlamic trash have disproved my point. The hypocrite needs to be removed from his position of power before he abuses it again.
  • skunkskunk Regular
    edited January 2011
    He's not allowed to change his mind?
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited January 2011
    It's called problem solving OP. You presented me with a problem and I fixed it for you. And now you're bitching because I fixed the issue without banning anyone?

Moving to HB.
  • edited January 2011
    skunk wrote: »
    He's not allowed to change his mind?

That's not how the place runs brah... free speech and run by the community unless all that's changed and he's shown his true jizzlamic colors.
  • edited January 2011
    It's called problem solving OP. You presented me with a problem and I fixed it for you. And now you're bitching because I fixed the issue without banning anyone?

Moving to HB.

It's called a double standard you jizzlamic trash, unless you want to change my username to POPE_URBAN_II
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited January 2011
    It's called a double standard you jizzlamic trash, unless you want to change my username to POPE_URBAN_II

Why would I bother with that? Anyway, your trolling seems a bit dry today. Now hop off to some place else hobbit.
  • edited January 2011
    Why would I bother with that? Anyway, your trolling seems a bit dry today. Now hop off to some place else hobbit.

Why would you bother with that? Uhhhh... I don't know, maybe it would prevent you from being a hypocrite and not living up to your claim that you're not above every other poster here.
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited January 2011
    Why would you bother with that? Uhhhh... I don't know, maybe it would prevent you from being a hypocrite and not living up to your claim that you're not above every other poster here.

You want me to revert the username? I can do that but then your claim of him being a spammer will be deemed invalid. Infact I will revert the change.

As for your bitching about his advertisements, users can advertise their websites here. And having a username like that doesn't make any difference. Plus, next thing you would be asking us to ban zoklet type user accounts.

Fatty you're really a piece of art. Now, run along.
  • edited January 2011
    You want me to revert the username? I can do that but then your claim of him being a spammer will be deemed invalid. Infact I will revert the change.

The two have nothing to do with eachother. If he has that username, he's a spammer, and if you change it but don't change everyone else's, you're a hypocritical jizzlamic piece of trash who puts himself above the rest of the community.
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited January 2011
    The two have nothing to do with eachother. If he has that username, he's a spammer, and if you change it but don't change everyone else's, you're a hypocritical jizzlamic piece of trash who puts himself above the rest of the community.

Read the above post.
  • edited January 2011
    As for your bitching about his advertisements, users can advertise their websites here.
    But users are not allowed to spam, and when his every post contains an advertisement for his website, it's spam.
    And having a username like that doesn't make any difference.
    Not at all, it makes the difference between someone who advertises their website in posts when it's appropriate and someone who literally advertises in their every post by definition
    Plus, next thing you would be asking us to ban zoklet type user accounts.
    A) I don't
    B) I wouldn't be the first
    Fatty you're really a piece of art. Now, run along.
    Flirting with me won't help you, here in America I can have sex with women and haven't turned to men in desperation. It'll only get you in trouble with your imam. Now you go run into the path of a JDAM.
  • edited January 2011
    Always running from a fight, just like all other cowardly moslem dogs.
    u1wFC.png
    That's a shame Dfg, I always thought you were better than Zok. I guess you really are above everyone else here on totse.info
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited January 2011
    Dude, it's like 2:57 AM. I need to sleep.
  • DirtySanchezDirtySanchez Regular
    edited January 2011
    This thread is retarded.
  • edited January 2011
    This thread is retarded.

What a surprise, the retard who loves abusing his mod powers (even if banning TDR was a noble pursuit) supporting the moslem who also loves abusing his mod powers.
  • edited January 2011
    Dude, it's like 2:57 AM. I need to sleep.

Awwww... past your bedtime, sweetie?
  • LSA KingLSA King Regular
    edited January 2011
    This thread is retarded.

Now this thread is LOCKED!

PSYCH BITCHES!
  • StephenPBarrettStephenPBarrett Adviser
    edited January 2011
    ^ LSA King is funny.
  • Darth BeaverDarth Beaver Meine Ehre heißt Treue
    edited January 2011
    I think we should buy a choke collar for Fatty and keep him as a pet.
  • LouisCypherLouisCypher Regular
    edited January 2011
    I want to dress him up in a clown suit and make him do a little dance for me.

PM me for details Fatty
  • DysgraphiaDysgraphia Locked
    edited January 2011
    Just popping in to tell you guys that my friend saw Taylor Swift in JFK 2 weeks ago.

Can't believe I missed her at work! :facepalm:
  • LuxJigabooLuxJigaboo Regular
    edited January 2011
    If I came to a site and searched through the bbs seeing constant bitching from everyone I wouldn't want to join and become a member.

Then, why did you join the original totse? :p