All muslims need to be crushed by a bulldozer

NegrophobeNegrophobe Regular
edited January 2011 in Spurious Generalities
I'll admit outright, I am pro-zionism, although not of the jewish faith or even an ethnic jew. But let's forget about all of the silly conspiracy theories that white trashionalists centre around the jews. Even if they were true, the jews are not the ones coming into the country in massive numbers; outbreeding AND inbreeding in high numbers; or preying on white adolescent females to marry and sell. Now the fact that they adolescents and they're pimping them aren't the factors that bother me too much, I actually believe at some point in the future the age of consent should be lowered to either 12, 13 or 14 and prostitution be legalized and heavily regulated, like everything else would in a fascist government. It's the fact that these scumbags specifically target white girls, it is a cultural and racially motivated attack that is masked over; some fucking muslim cavemen even say that British and European culture are to blame, rather than the Islamic religion and culture which condones these actions. I will cover that at some other point. Figures show that of 56 men sentenced since 1997 for sex gang crimes involving girls aged 11 to 16, 53 were "Asian". "Asian" being a politically correct, and often misleading, term to brand every person from those regions, as all the same.

If those figures had revealed that of the 56 men sentenced were white and the victims "asian" or any other ethnic or racial group, then the BBC and its liberal dogs be howling about racism.

Jews are also not the ones demanding multiple mosques be built and destroying british architecture, which is a huge part of British culture. This goes for other European countries as well which have significant muslim populations. This is simple destruction of British/European culture of the most literal kind. European countries', especially Briitain's, government are far to welcoming and kind to muslims and their incompatible culture and we pay the price for it. I could guarantee you would not have a foot to stand on, or a life to live, if you even dared to try and build a church or even any kind of structure which could be deemed incompatible or insulting to their culture, in their predominantly muslim nations. Even the kalash in Pakistan are discriminated against and are being forced to adopt Islam.

I'd like to talk more about the fertility rate of muslims, overpopulation, dysgenics and the new taboo which the current government; media, and definitely the Imams don't want you to talk about; inbreeding.

There's a negative correlation between fertility and intelligence. Niggers and mestizos, have the highest rates of promiscuity and out-of-wedlock births compared to any other race, whilst also having the lowest IQs and commiting the most amount of crime and causing violence, I'll possibly go into the differing aspects of their crimes in a different thread. The same also goes for non-white muslims as can be seen here:
fertilityrateworldmap2.png
Map of countries and territories by fertility rate.

The more intelligent people's/races/ethnicities, as measured by IQ, exhibit a lower total fertility rate than the less intelligent. It is theorized that this trend may lead to a downward spiral in the entire population, known as dysgenics.

Also; although much of the research into intelligence and fertility has been restricted to individuals within a single nation (most of them living within the United States), Steven Shatz (2007) extended the research internationally; he finds that "There is a strong tendency for countries with lower national IQ scores to have higher fertility rates and for countries with higher national IQ scores to have lower fertility rates."[21]

However, as nations with higher IQ scores have access to more resources, and thus, prophylactics and fertility education, than nations with lower IQ scores, the birth rate would be expected to be lower. But Meisenberg (2009) found that both GDP and intelligence independently reduces fertility. Liberal democracy had only a weak and inconsistent effect.[22]
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Countriesbyfertilityrate.svg

Now, here's an interesting news article about that taboo, in which many Indian, Pakistani and let's make it easier for the sake of it, because muslim culture endorses this practice and certainly doesn't speak out against it, take part in.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1259401/Baroness-Deech-Rise-marriages-cousins-putting-children-risk-birth-defect.html#ixzz0ijn9NnIs
figures show up to 75 per cent of British Pakistanis in some areas are married to first cousins.

http://www.independent.co.uk/life-style/health-and-families/health-news/inbreeding-causing-rise-in-birth-defects-780562.html
If you read in this article, they outright often encourage inbreeding. Despite the fact that it increases the chances of birth defects which we will be paying to support and help whilst they will be able to give little to nothing back. It is creating a sick society and needs to be opposed and brought to life. If you see a muslim, who isn't a white convert, assume that they're inbred.
A recent study in Iceland by the deCODE genetics company, published by the journal Science, found that third cousins produced more children and grandchildren, suggesting that "in spite of the fact that bringing together two alleles of a recessive trait may be bad, there is clearly some biological wisdom in the union of relatively closely related people.".[28] For hundreds of years, inbreeding was historically unavoidable in Iceland due to its then tiny and isolated population.[29]

As I've already shown in this thread, there is a negative correlation with high fertility rate and intelligence.

Comments

• NegrophobeNegrophobe Regular
    edited January 2011
    Oh and fuck your fucking halal meat too, you fucking goat fucking toerags.
  • Canadian HeroCanadian Hero Semo-Regulars
    edited January 2011
    It's not the Muslims who defiled Western culture. They are not responsible for pushing race mixing, multiculturalism, immigration, abortion, feminism, homosexuality. It is the Jew, they have their hands all over these things.
    edited January 2011
    It is the Jew, they have their hands all over these things.

No, it is not "da j00s", it is leftists and globalists who are jews and gentiles; zionist jews in Israel not encourage such things, jews who are nationalists to the country they reside in do not encourage such things. Fascist jews do not encourage such things.

Most of the jews are leftists who are not doing their actions in the name of zionism, but in the name of liberalism. The reason American jews support Israel is not in the name of zionism, but liberalism, as Israel is more liberal than the rest of its neighbours in the middle east. The majority of Jews act as individuals, not as members of a group and most of these individualistic Jews support liberal America, liberal Britian and liberalism in general, so yes they are in the wrong, but not because they're Jews, they're just behind the wrong causes. Some individualistic Jews, like Lawrence Auster, do not. Nor do I deny that some Jews have powerfully backed and lead anti-nationalist and politically correct movements, but they did not march alone; gentiles of every race and creed back these interests too. As a race-realist, ultra-nationalist and fascist I support people who agree with my viewpoints, Jew or not, and I oppose people who disagree with me philosophically, Jew or not.

Most white nationalists will spout the words of Dr. William Pierce and Kevin MacDonald as if it were the gospel, and they would have been right about the differences between Jewish and Northwestern European culture; 2000 years ago :rolleyes: They no longer represent the average Jew. He was correct about some of the leaders, but he isn't right about the average Jew. Most American jews, today, do not act like old school Jews, they act like Americans, and that is their downfall. People trying to shift the blame on Jews are trying to shift the blame away from America (and other nations) and its globalist borgeois liberalism and other problems. The concept of ZOG is bullshit, Monotheist Occupied Government would be more accurate, but let's just get straight to the point, they're pro-globalist governments.
  • DirtySanchezDirtySanchez Regular
    edited January 2011
    I have to disagree with you here negrophobe. I support Zonism in Israel where it belongs. I'm not a hypocrite and I will support nationalist movements in the countrys they belong in. However it's the Zionists in America who are at the forefront of pushing multiculturalism and other harmful ideals. Yes gentiles are involved also but the Jewish presence in all this is hard to ignore.
    edited January 2011
    I would call them globalists, not zionists. I don't deny there are some with dual-citizenship who are more "right-wing"; dual-citizenship should be disallowed. I don't deny jews have a monopoly on media either, these are not zionists, they're globalists; if they are pushing multiculturalism then these people at the top need to be opposed. I just see set in stone anti-semitism as missing the bigger picture, intellectually lazy and flat out dumb. But this thread is not about Jews, I already have one for them in the humanities forum. This is about the colonization of European nations and their children by inbred, white envying, moon worshipping cut throats.
    edited January 2011
    Well then to keep it on topic I agree completely that the Muslim hoardes need to be stopped. I would actually say they ARE worse then the common Jew. It's not as bad in America yet as in Europe but it's coming and sadly a lot of racists refuse to see that or even think that the Muslim is somehow our friend. They breed like rats as well. It reminds me of the Mexicans here who come to this country and have 10 kids per family.
    edited January 2011
    The criminality of muslims, who are predominantly non-white/racially mixed in demographics and converts are sneered down on, and the mestizos is much more dangerous and organized than that of the negro cockroaches, who are merely pests. The hordes coming from the middle east and south asia are like your mestizos. According to statistics, the majority of state-level crimes in the US are committed by negroes, whereas the majority of federal crimes are committed by mestizos. Here in the UK, niggers excell in petty crime, whereas muslims excell in more serious and organized criminality.

The Mexicans and Muslims are career criminals who commit more severe crimes because they don't care about anything but Mexico and Islam. Whereas niggers are just impulsive. The primary offenses of mestizos and muslims are very similar, they're along the lines of immigration/human trafficking, drug-trafficking, and federal homicide. The gangs are more organized and larger than niggers in the hood. Mestizo have a stronger sense of ethno-racial allegiance than negroes. A lot of mestizo crime is driven by impulse awell, but they have deep commitments to ideologies like "la Raza" and a stronger collective identity; like muslims have a commitment to Islam and force by the sword. This is most likely why mestizos and muslims excel in organized crime, whereas the negroes don't.
  • edited January 2011
    Negrophobe wrote: »
    The Mexicans and Muslims are career criminals who commit more severe crimes because they don't care about anything but Mexico and Islam. Whereas niggers are just impulsive. The primary offenses of mestizos and muslims are very similar, they're along the lines of immigration/human trafficking, drug-trafficking, and federal homicide. The gangs are more organized and larger than niggers in the hood. Mestizo have a stronger sense of ethno-racial allegiance than negroes. A lot of mestizo crime is driven by impulse awell, but they have deep commitments to ideologies like "la Raza" and a stronger collective identity; like muslims have a commitment to Islam and force by the sword. This is most likely why mestizos and muslims excel in organized crime, whereas the negroes don't.

Exactly this. The moslem faith not only allows but encourages moslems to act as uncivilized barbarians against normal people. Islam should be outright banned in every western country, and moslems given a choice to renounce islam and accept the enlightenment and Christian values (not necessarily beliefs) the civilized world was founded upon, or be sent back to Mecca to walk around in dresses with diapers on their heads :rolleyes:.
  • Turd_SmasherTurd_Smasher Regular
    edited January 2011
    One of the [very few] good things about living in the US is that the filthy smelly halal cruelty loving sandnigger scum known as muslims are constantly discriminated against and most people don't put up with their shit. They think they can march into any country and do whatever the fuck they want because they are so fucking dilluted with their retarded religion that they actually believe they are a devine superior race. They tell themselve they are devine and superior so they can distort reality and ignore what worthless pieces of diarrhea camel shit they really are, and always will be.
    edited January 2011
    Worldwide estimates; almost half of all muslims are inbred:
    A rough estimate shows that close to half of all Muslims in the world are inbred: In Pakistan, 70 percent of all marriages are between first cousins (so-called "consanguinity") and in Turkey the amount is between 25-30 percent (Jyllands-Posten, 27/2 2009 More stillbirths among immigrants)

Statistical research on Arabic countries shows that up to 34 percent of all marriages in Algiers are consanguine (blood related), 46 percent in Bahrain, 33 percent in Egypt, 80 percent in Nubia (southern area in Egypt), 60 percent in Iraq, 64 percent in Jordan, 64 percent in Kuwait, 42 percent in Lebanon, 48 percent in Libya, 47 percent in Mauritania, 54 percent in Qatar, 67 percent in Saudi Arabia, 63 percent in Sudan, 40 percent in Syria, 39 percent in Tunisia, 54 percent in the United Arabic Emirates and 45 percent in Yemen (Reproductive Health Journal, 2009 Consanguinity and reproductive health among Arabs.).[11]

This is condoned in the Qur'an; 4:23.
  • proudclod9proudclod9 Regular
    edited January 2011
    One of the [very few] good things about living in the US is that the filthy smelly halal cruelty loving sandnigger scum known as muslims are constantly discriminated against and most people don't put up with their shit. They think they can march into any country and do whatever the fuck they want because they are so fucking dilluted with their retarded religion that they actually believe they are a devine superior race. They tell themselve they are devine and superior so they can distort reality and ignore what worthless pieces of diarrhea camel shit they really are, and always will be.

Deluded diarrhea shit-scum.You are better that no one.
  • Turd_SmasherTurd_Smasher Regular
    edited January 2011
    proudclod9 wrote: »
    Deluded diarrhea shit-scum.You are better that no one.

Can I offer you a English language dictionary, sir?
  • warbeastwarbeast Regular
    edited January 2011
    No muslims will be crushed, though. They'll just continue fucking your women and being paid to do so by your government while limp wristed bitches like you whine about it online.
    edited January 2011
    warbeast wrote: »
    No muslims will be crushed, though. They'll just continue fucking your women and being paid to do so by your government while limp wristed bitches like you whine about it online.

You really can't talk much either. People are well aware of the problem, it won't take much more to piss off white Britons, it's just getting the right propaganda and facts out to act on it. The "pedophilia" and sex gangs along with the inbreeding is enough to raise "islamophobia". You seem to be forgetting that whites have enslaved and crushed non-whites before and can ALWAYS do it again. It is quality over quantity. Britons won't be a minority in 30 years cause Brits won't take and it and will have no choice not to take it as economic hardships get worse; ethnic and racial groups will stick with their own more than they will mix.

Stop being such a butthurt bitch over Britain.
    edited January 2011
    You really can't talk much either. People are well aware of the problem, it won't take much more to piss off white Britons, it's just getting the right propaganda and facts out to act on it. The "pedophilia" and sex gangs along with the inbreeding is enough to raise "islamophobia". You seem to be forgetting that whites have enslaved and crushed non-whites before and can ALWAYS do it again. It is quality over quantity. Britons won't be a minority in 30 years cause Brits won't take and it and will have no choice not to take it as economic hardships get worse; ethnic and racial groups will stick with their own more than they will mix.

Stop being such a butthurt bitch over Britain.

Don't know what happened to the british, but most of you these days are like Ryan1711, arrogant, pro immigration and anti racist to the max. Most of you are beyond repair mentally. British people these days are the most politically correct non violent queers on the planet. I wonder what you've been smoking to dream up something as silly as "Brits won't take it" lmao. You all take it, right up the ass.
  • VizierVizier Regular
    edited January 2011
    Lol, "La Raza" is the biggest pile of bullshit I've ever seen. Most of the people supporting that cause are ignorant, poor fucks that have no idea what the words "politics" and "geography" mean.

"But men, this country belonged to us ese! Dey stole dis shit from us mang!" No it didn't. It never belonged to you, you never fought that war, you have no idea of neither American history or Mexican history and you're just a fucking cholo who can barely write a coherent sentence, so please shut the fuck up homie.

I guess the same kind of thing happens with other cultures like Islam and Judaism. Fucking hate nationalism and religious sheep.

The only thing I'll ever defend about this shitty country is it's food.
    edited January 2011
    non violent

Oh yeah, of course :rolleyes:

Look at your own nation and concentrate on that, I don't see your people doing much, either. Most people in Britain aren't pro-immigration :facepalm:. You're coming off as a huge white trash, nerdicist prick who likes to watch nigger ball. An American calling me arrogant is fucking hilarious. Go back to sleep, wiggerbeast, not even any skinhead gang will accept a little queer like you who rants on and on about kikes, obviously afraid of them and someone who can't take responsibility. "But I rely wanna be fwends with the violent dominating tuff guise cos i'm a little bitch." Yeah, fuck off back to VNN and wank over some craig cobb videos, you white trash cunt.
  • Gary OakGary Oak Regular
    edited January 2011
    Though I don't really give a shit about what your saying, I'm glad your not bitching about policy. Thank you Negrophobe for actually creating discussion. :):thumbsup:
    edited January 2011
    Oh yeah, of course :rolleyes:

Look at your own nation and concentrate on that, I don't see your people doing much, either. Most people in Britain aren't pro-immigration :facepalm:. You're coming off as a huge white trash, nerdicist prick who likes to watch nigger ball. An American calling me arrogant is fucking hilarious. Go back to sleep, wiggerbeast, not even any skinhead gang will accept a little queer like you who rants on and on about kikes, obviously afraid of them and someone who can't take responsibility. "But I rely wanna be fwends with the violent dominating tuff guise cos i'm a little bitch." Yeah, fuck off back to VNN and wank over some craig cobb videos, you white trash cunt.
    LMAO I've never seen someone get butthurt so hard and so easily. Are you on steroids? Maybe you should switch to anti depressants or something. Your brain is damaged.

I guarantee I'm bigger than you and would dominate your lil britfag ass in a fight, and I don't need drug enhancements for that. You're the type that would never post a picture of yourself online either. So just go ahead and cry, but remember, brits will continue to take it right up the ass. You love that big brown cock.
    edited January 2011
    LMAO I've never seen someone get butthurt so hard and so easily. Are you on steroids? Maybe you should switch to anti depressants or something. Your brain is damaged.

I guarantee I'm bigger than you and would dominate your lil britfag ass in a fight, and I don't need drug enhancements for that. You're the type that would never post a picture of yourself online either. So just go ahead and cry, but remember, brits will continue to take it right up the ass. You love that big brown cock.

what an internet badass:facepalm:
    edited January 2011
    W/e, you're a keyboard warrior who can't find any skinheads all by yourself to be your friends. Stop projecting your butthurt onto me and suck my balls, wigger.
  • VizierVizier Regular
    edited January 2011
    You love that big brown cock.

But America's president is black :confused:
    edited January 2011
    W/e, you're a keyboard warrior who can't find any skinheads all by yourself to be your friends. Stop projecting your butthurt onto me and suck my balls, wigger.
    Ever met anyone on this site IRL? Nope, you're afraid they would find out the real reason you hate women; which is your face and pathetic physique.
    edited January 2011
    Vizier wrote: »
    But America's president is black :confused:

Yes, and that's one reason the british are worried their "special relationship" with america might be compromised. They can't get enough brown cock and they know if anything happens to that special relationship, the american jews might just decide they don't want to be a british colony anymore.
  • edited January 2011
    There aren't enough bulldozers, it would seem.
  • MayberryMayberry Regular
    edited January 2011
  • IndulgenceIndulgence Regular
    edited January 2011
    Correlation != causation and statistics can easily be twisted to imply that it does. Just saying.
    Yes, and that's one reason the british are worried their "special relationship" with america might be compromised. They can't get enough brown cock and they know if anything happens to that special relationship, the american jews might just decide they don't want to be a british colony anymore.

What is your obsession with brown cocks.
    edited January 2011
    Mayberry wrote: »

Damnit Mayberry that song is stuck in my head now:mad:
  • duuudeduuude Regular
    edited January 2011
  • JestAJestA Regular
    edited January 2011
  • Habaner0Habaner0 Regular
    edited January 2011
    I think all of Africa should be turned into the world's landfill as well, since it's already a pile of shit. Wall off any access points to the outside world by way of turning them into radioactive, mine-filled no-man's land.

Airdrop the world's garbage. Nuke the place once in a while as a bit of a cleanup of both trash and niggers living in the trash heaps.
    edited January 2011
    Indulgence wrote: »
    Correlation != causation and statistics can easily be twisted to imply that it does. Just saying.
    I'll bet you feel really smart now you said that :rolleyes:
    If A causes B, then of course A and B will correlate. Conversely, if there is no correlation between A and B, then we can be pretty damned confident that A does not cause B, and vice-versa. As to whether correlation implies causation, that question is a bit trickier. If you define correlation to include apparent correlations that are really just statistical errors, then no, correlation does not imply causation. But if you define correlations to include only those relationships that truly correlate, outside the margin of error, then correlation does indeed imply causation, the only question being whether A causes B, B causes A, or something else causes both A and B.

correlation still fucking matters, even if this is the case. R. A. Fisher, the famous statistician, wrote in a letter to Nature in 1957 that:
    The curious associations with lung cancer found in relation to smoking habits do not, in the minds of some of us, lend themselves easily to the simple conclusion that the products of combustion reaching the surface of the bronchus induce, though after a long interval, the development of a cancer.
    Basically, what I'm getting at is, sometimes or often correlation is a good start, and as we build up more and more data, we can make a good case that there is a causal relationship.

Indulgence wrote: »
    What is your obsession with brown cocks.
    Any cock will do with this feminine bitch; he can't find white skinhead or neo-nazi cock, so he's moving onto the browns. He's one of these masochistic freaks who likes be dominated and slapped around.
    edited January 2011

Any cock will do with this feminine bitch; he can't find white skinhead or neo-nazi cock, so he's moving onto the browns. He's one of these masochistic freaks who likes be dominated and slapped around.

Coming from a britfag that hates women and says trannies are better. Yeah, you're real masculine there. Especially when you wear your dress.
    edited January 2011
    Coming from a britfag that hates women and says trannies are better. Yeah, you're real masculine there. Especially when you wear your dress.

I'm not surprised you missed the entire point of that thread. Yeah, I do hate women, for good and very observable reasons too. They're nothing special, but little pussy boys like you will continue to allow them to act as if they are, everytime. I'm so sorry for speaking the truth on women, because it clashes with your idealistic fantasies about what women are. You're a pussy-whipped bitch.

Do yourself a favour and go to VNN or some other website where wiggers and deadbeats like you can circle jerk and praise morons like Craig Cobb and snivel around the female members like a pathetic little dog. Stormfront is pretty feminist too. Both websites are for retards. Hey, you may actually find your skinheads on there, the "violent ones", especially in the fitness section, there's plenty of keyboard warriors, much like yourself.

It's great how you suddenly jump online as soon as I started posting today as well. Get a job.
    edited January 2011
    waaaaaaa I'm a 20 year old virigin that pretends to be 12 as a defense mechanism. I also write shitty guides on how to do petty crimes.

Yep, and what are you doing for your people? Nothing. You're smart, you could actually have leadership skills. You could lead, but you're wasting your time preaching on the internet.

Meanwhile, your british women are being fucked by the big brown cocks and your men are being beaten up by brown men that are taking over your country.

Even if you were to preach your shit in real life, no one would take you seriously. They'd just think you're a gay tranny virgin, and rightfully so. Clean up your act. What are you going to do, vote out the brownies? Lmao