scuse me you smelly paki faggot

edited January 2011 in Spurious Generalities
I just beat you in an election for your job, at least give me PMs, sig, and avatar back in between one of your 7000 daily prayer sessions

Comments

• edited January 2011
    *Sniggers*

Fatty is reporting posts in HB of all places...for "thread derailment". :facepalm:

Who knows, now with these wonderful new policies of "simple thread ban"....ANYTHING is possible around here, right?
  • skunkskunk Regular
    edited January 2011
    Why doesn't someone just disable his ability to report posts? I don't get it.
  • edited January 2011
    Guru and Skunk have both been reported for thread derailing. Next time follow your leader's example and keep it on topic, as he's managed to do in this thread for perhaps the first time since he arrived at totse.info
  • StephenPBarrettStephenPBarrett Adviser
    edited January 2011
    Because there is no god.
  • edited January 2011
    Why doesn't someone just disable his ability to report posts? I don't get it.

Because they get off playing the games with people. If they remove the problem posters once and for all....they'll never get their jollies off with their super cool mod buttons in the future.

Yet again.....

http://www.totse.info/bbs/showthread.php?p=127694#post127694

And on and on it goes.....

Remember folks, people like Fatty are an INTEGRAL part of the Totse experience. ;)
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited January 2011
    DaGuru wrote: »
    Because they get off playing the games with people. If they remove the problem posters once and for all....they'll never get their jollies off with their super cool mod buttons in the future.

Yet again.....

http://www.totse.info/bbs/showthread.php?p=127694#post127694

And on and on it goes.....

Remember folks, people like Fatty are an INTEGRAL part of the Totse experience. ;)
    When will the drama end :facepalm:
    If they continue like this, it might end pretty soon.

FATTY was banned for abusing Report Feature.
  • edited January 2011
    Dfg wrote: »
    If they continue like this, .

Please define "like this"....what, now I'm about to be completely "section banned" I'm too much for B & M?????

Let me guess, the forum you would have modded Rodent in, was gonna be here....and that is part of the agreement/terms of his taking his spot, the likes of me and my scathing takes have to be removed completely?
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited January 2011
    Please define "like this"....what, now I'm about to be completely "section banned" I'm too much for B & M?????

Let me guess, the forum you would have modded Rodent in, was gonna be here....and that is part of the agreement/terms of his taking his spot, the likes of me and my scathing takes have to be removed completely?

Just compare your fucking posts in the last couple of days. Not one of them actually contribute anything worth mentioning. Bitching is fine but you got to contribute as well. All you do is bitch this and that.

I am not going to ban you. I don't ban users unless they break rules. Thread banning doesn't fall in that. Plus, you're already pissing the majority off.
  • DirtySanchezDirtySanchez Regular
    edited January 2011

TDR isn't going to be modding B&M you paranoid idiot. That has nothing to do with anything:facepalm:
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited January 2011
    -SpectraL wrote: »

Bitching in a fashion that creats drama which targets the website stability isn't a fucking FEEDBACK. It's not something to enjoy when you two lovers hop the bandwagon and go off another tangent that ends in bitching.
  • edited January 2011
    Just compare your fucking posts in the last couple of days. Not one of them actually contribute anything worth mentioning. Bitching is fine but you got to contribute as well. All you do is bitch this and that.

I am not going to ban you. I don't ban users unless they break rules. Thread banning doesn't fall in that. Plus, you're already pissing the majority off.

Funny how this site has been quieter today compared to all the other days I've been here in regard to the amount of regs posting......yet you claim to speak for the majority and their sensibilities.

You still think the way you've handled all of this is so squeaky clean and helping to "build" this place, don't you?

Seriously dude.....tell us all exactly how "thread bans" fits into anyone else's idealogy of the Totse spirit? Removing/preventing disagreeable text from a thread (facts that completely refuted opinion) is the most UN-Totse thing you or anyone else could possibly do.

But here you are now..."speaking" for the consensus of Totse?

Bullshit....and if you could read through some of the subtle discomfort/questions from some of your most loyal members (including staffers) you'd realize you are speaking mostly for yourself and whatever selfish agenda you have going on behind the scenes.
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited January 2011
    Lets see I can either waste my time arguing with you guys who are planning to leave this place already or I can do something constructive....

Oh well, constructive it is. Have fun DG and Spec.

Carry on bitching
  • edited January 2011
    Lets see I can either waste my time arguing with you guys who are planning to leave this place already or I can do something constructive....

Oh well, constructive it is. Have fun DG and Spec.

Carry on bitching

Bye Zok....I mean Dfg....its been fun "dancing" with you. :thumbsup:

Any other staff member want to step forward and explain how the newly created "thread ban" idealogy is promoting the ole Totse spirit since the question was too dicey for Dfg to touch? :confused:
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited January 2011
    ORRRR... you can stop FORCING us to leave this place and actually pull your head out of your ass, AS YOU WERE TOLD. It's YOU who is in control here, not everybody else, so don't try and pretend it's otherwise. It's YOU who is making us leave. It is YOU who is forcing us to remove our contributions. It is YOU who is making these ridiculous rules and policies. Grow the fuck up and stop bailing every time the water gets a little to hot for you.

Grow a thick skin. You ran off t removing the content in protest. That's a fucking childish move. You talked about leaving and not me. If you want to leave sure go ahead. I am not stopping you.

I don't control everything :).

Bye for now DG&SPEC.

Read the Grinch post and grow the fuck up.
  • edited January 2011
    Guru and Skunk have both been reported for thread derailing. Next time follow your leader's example and keep it on topic, as he's managed to do in this thread for perhaps the first time since he arrived at totse.info

lol
  • Habaner0Habaner0 Regular
    edited January 2011
    PARDON ME WTF iS THiS iNJUSTiCE?!?!?

unban FATTY at ONCE
    :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

PS Dfg bathes in bacon grease
  • skunkskunk Regular
    edited January 2011
    He was temp banned for abusing the post report feature it seems.
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited January 2011
    I'm simply responding in kind. Did you think you could do all those things to me and walk away happy? Not a chance, dude.

I haven't really done much to you. I guess you're butthurt then.
  • edited January 2011
    I haven't really done much to you. I guess you're butthurt then.

Your vows to "leave/be done with this conversation for now"...are about as meaningful as your newest pet, the Rodent. Is this why you both have such a strong kindred spirit with each other....and why Totse is worth being flushed right down the toilet over?
    edited January 2011
    He was temp banned for abusing the post report feature it seems.

No, Dfg was just looking for an excuse to remove his competition :facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

Dfg if you don't unban FATTY you're entering a world of pain.

A WORLD OF PAIN.
    edited January 2011
    Life does not start and stop at that filthy paki faggot's convenience.
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited January 2011
    Habaner0 wrote: »
    No, Dfg was just looking for an excuse to remove his competition :facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

Dfg if you don't unban FATTY you're entering a world of pain.

A WORLD OF PAIN.

He will be back in few hours. He raped the report feature and it mentions in BOLD text that abusers will get banned.
  • edited January 2011
    He will be back in few hours. He raped the report feature and it mentions in BOLD text that abusers will get banned.

Only to return and start the whole process over again.

Rinse.
    Repeat.

Ain't playing with mod buttons funnnnnnnnnnnn!??!!!??! :facepalm:
  • skunkskunk Regular
    edited January 2011
    He won't abuse a feature he doesn't have access to...
    edited January 2011

Stabbing a competitor in the back is straight out of the Ghetto Qu'ran.