Health and safety and child protection has gone too far

NegrophobeNegrophobe Regular
edited January 2011 in Spurious Generalities
So I was reading this thread on zoklet, when I became reassured in my thoughts I hold towards "health and saftey" today. Today it's simply mollycoddling on part of the leftist and globalist government.

In 1992 European Union legislation was implemented within the U.K. by the Environmental Protection, part of the Department for Environment, Food and Rural Affairs (DEFRA), as the Controls on Injurious Substances Regulations. This prevented the addition of lead to almost all paints except those intended for use in historic buildings and as artwork.

The lead-based pigments (lead tetroxide/calcium plumbate, or "red lead") were widely used as an anti-corrosive primer coating over exterior steelwork.[1] This type of paint might have been applied to garden gates and railings, guttering and downpipes and other external iron and steel work. The 1992 European Union legislation stopped the sale of these types of paint to the general public.

Fucking European Union; fuck globalism. They need to pull the fuck out and rejoin the European Free Trade Association; NATO can fuck off as well. I'm no conservative, but this "progressivism" is infact bullshit and in many cases primitivist. But let's take a look back at the 40's, 50's, 60's and early 70's, people survived being born to mothers who smoked and/or drank while they carried them and they lived in houses made of asbestos. People took aspirin, ate blue cheese, raw egg products, loads of bacon and processed meat, tuna from a can, and could go on living healthy without getting tested for diabetes or cervical cancer. Then after all of these shocking living standards, the baby cots were covered with bright coloured lead-based paints!! :o

If that doesn't frighten you, people actually fucking shared one soft drink between their groups of friends, FROM ONE BOTTLE, it's a wonder no one died from this horror! :o

I'm all for real modernism, but there are some things which are just much more pratical socially and economically. There's also a reason why children are less creative and productive these days. Back then, they would leave home in the morning and play all day, as long as they were back when the streetlights came on. No one was able to reach them all day. And they were fine. They were encouraged and allowed to spend hours building go-carts out of old prams and ride them down the hill. They built tree houses and dens and played in river beds with matchbox cars.

Rather than worrying about lead-based paints and such things, let's get rid of the real defects; inbred fucking muslims and primitivist Islam.

Comments

• RemadERemadE Global Moderator
    edited January 2011
    Oh believe, Brother. Here in the UK, "Health and Safety" is a loathed phrase. Kids can no longer climb trees, play conkers, or even do other basic fun shit kids would normally do, because of these retarded laws.

Thank fuck my parents had no understanding of them. I swear H+S is just a Govt plot to bubble-wrap, secure and otherwise keep dumb the kids of this Nation and the Western World. No wonder we can't beat kids who have been playing aith AK's since they could pick one up.

Fuck your local H+S officer by buying your kid a slingshot. Go on. You'll be doing the world a favour, and teaching them how to survive in a Post-Apocalyptic World