Train your dog to jump up on muslims

NegrophobeNegrophobe Regular
edited January 2011 in Spurious Generalities
Muslims have a huge hatred of dogs, because their perverted prophet (piss be upon him) said "Whoever keeps a dog, except a dog for herding, hunting or farming, his reward will decrease by one qiraat every day" and ""If a dog licks the vessel of any one of you, let him throw away whatever was in it and wash it seven times."

Most muslim immigrants I've encountered, which is alot, it's hard to not bump into one of the parasites in the street, are afraid of dogs because they're cowards and because they haven't grown up with dogs.

It also reminds me of a funny joke about a man who had a dog which solely chased after South Asians and ever since it was well known for doing this the owner got constant calls from people. I can imagine the owner got sick of the calls day and night coming from people about these events, often from the same people. How many times does a man have to tell them that the dog isn't for sale?

Time for Europeans to get a dog and take it for regular walks.

Comments

• edited January 2011
    Negrophobe wrote: »
    Muslims have a huge hatred of dogs, because their perverted prophet (piss be upon him) said "Whoever keeps a dog, except a dog for herding, hunting or farming, his reward will decrease by one qiraat every day" and ""If a dog licks the vessel of any one of you, let him throw away whatever was in it and wash it seven times."
    Of course, moslems hate everything good about life and the world.
    Most muslim immigrants I've encountered, which is alot, it's hard to not bump into one of the parasites in the street, are afraid of dogs because they're cowards and because they haven't grown up with dogs.
    How unpleasant
    It also reminds me of a funny joke about a man who had a dog which solely chased after South Asians and ever since it was well known for doing this the owner got constant calls from people. I can imagine the owner got sick of the calls day and night coming from people about these events, often from the same people. How many times does a man have to tell them that the dog isn't for sale?
    :D:D:D:D:D:D
    Time for Europeans to get a dog and take it for regular walks.
    :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:
  • Turd_SmasherTurd_Smasher Regular
    edited January 2011

*washes dick seven times*

I think Mohammed probably based his religion's sins based on all of the things that would pursuade people to have feelings and think for themselves, so they can stay weak minded, lack common sense, and easily be brainwashed. Hopefully the entire world will get sick of their shitty religion and start burning mosques and roasting non-halal marshmallows over a pile of flaming korans:)
  • PhilosoraptorPhilosoraptor Regular
    edited January 2011
    *washes dick seven times*

I think Mohammed probably based his religion's sins based on all of the things that would pursuade people to have feelings and think for themselves, so they can stay weak minded, lack common sense, and easily be brainwashed. Hopefully the entire world will get sick of their shitty religion and start burning mosques and roasting non-halal marshmallows over a pile of flaming korans:)

This.
  • NegrophobeNegrophobe Regular
    edited January 2011
    According to the hadiths, black dogs are devils; make sure you get a black dog.
    Abu Dharr reported: The Messenger of 'Allah (may peace be upon him) said: When any one of you stands for prayer and there is a thing before him equal to the back of the saddle that covers him and in case there is not before him (a thing) equal to the back of the saddle, his prayer would be cut off by (passing of an) ass, woman, and black Dog. I said: O Abu Dharr, what feature is there in a black dog which distinguish it from the red dog and the yellow dog? He said: O, son of my brother, I asked the Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him) as you are asking me, and he said: The black dog is a devil.
    Sahih Muslim 4:1032
    :facepalm:

Facepalming is what muslims should be doing to cover their faces, before they get punched.
  • edited January 2011
    I can vouch for this.

Arabs are cat people.