Aboriginies in Australia

DirtySanchezDirtySanchez Regular
edited July 2011 in Spurious Generalities
These people strike me as even worse then the nigger. Fucking savages is what they are.

Comments

• RemadERemadE Global Moderator
    edited February 2011
    Fat fuck. Look at her jiggle as the train moves. GRR
  • kfc v lotkfc v lot Regular
    edited February 2011
    Haha wow the level of fail can not be measured..
    Petrol anyone?
  • edited February 2011
    This is brutally familiar, if I wanted to see a Canadian Native person, or "nigger of the north", pulling exactly the same shit all it would take is a ride on the right bus. Natives here are useless shit who blame all their problems on white people, get a fucking free ride from the government and keep saying they are the victims of a stereotype. Guess what, you listerine drinking, wagonburning, welfare junkies, it's not a stereotype if you really are all useless pieces of shit!
  • DirtySanchezDirtySanchez Regular
    edited February 2011
    ^^ All the Natives here in Americas are worthless as well. All of them are alcoholic leeches on society. They are a far cry from the "noble savage" that liberals claim they were. Worthless fucking people man.
  • edited July 2011
    aborigine.jpg

"Got anything stronger than petrol?"
  • SlartibartfastSlartibartfast Global Moderator -__-
    edited July 2011
    The Aboriginal Community has serious issues with Alcohol. The Army had to be sent into the remote places some of them live to stop them from destroying each other.

Most Abo's live in their own isolated community so you can spend your whole life not interacting with more than a few.

I live in a relatively poor area of Sydney so you see a good amount of them in public, they're always half-castes. All live in government housing.

The Government ignores them (other than a few token ceremonies and a little extra welfare) and so do other people.
  • dr rockerdr rocker Regular
    edited July 2011
    The Aboriginal Community has serious issues with Alcohol. The Army had to be sent into the remote places some of them live to stop them from destroying each other.

Most Abo's live in their own isolated community so you can spend your whole life not interacting with more than a few.

I live in a relatively poor area of Sydney so you see a good amount of them in public, they're always half-castes. All live in government housing.

The Government ignores them (other than a few token ceremonies and a little extra welfare) and so do other people.

This is very true for some abbos that live in and around towns. They just want to get wrecked. I suppose I would if I was programmed to live wild but had been confined into little more than a human zoo. The white man has been living in fixed communities for thousands of years where I live. Up until the arrival of the white man, these people had seasonal migration patterns that have been interupted - mostly in the last 150 years.

It is what life has always been about.
  • BukujutsuBukujutsu The Angry Inch
    edited July 2011
    Oh, shut up.

Average IQ of the native people:

800px-averageiq-map-world-native-people.png

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2011/07/18/scitech/main20080408.shtml

The stereotypes about neanderthals are wrong, BTW. Note that even very small differences in genetics can have massive effects.

Fallacies of race denial:

Good overview: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Race_and_intelligence

Although the Abos have been in Australia for tens of thousands of years, maybe around 70,000 they have never developed a written language or a number system and they were still living as hunters-gatherers!

Is it possible that they have fucked up genetics that tend to make them much more likely to be unsuitable for modern life? Absolutely!

I don't know much about Aboriginals, so if any of this info is incorrect, feel free to correct me.
  • bornkillerbornkiller Administrator In your girlfriends snatch
    edited July 2011
    Anyone seen "Stone Brothers"? Fucking funny movie mang. :cool:
  • edited July 2011
    The way I look at it, whether or not you think blacks are inferior, we're not going to be able to live in a world with just whites or just blacks or just zipperheads, so we should learn to fucking deal with each other.
  • bornkillerbornkiller Administrator In your girlfriends snatch
    edited July 2011
    The way I look at it, whether or not you think blacks are inferior, we're not going to be able to live in a world with just whites or just blacks or just zipperheads, so we should learn to fucking deal with each other.
    I tend to agree with this post. ^ :thumbsup:
  • angryonionangryonion Just some guy
    edited July 2011
    These people strike me as even worse then the nigger. Fucking savages is what they are.
    The link is borked.