Epic (and stupidly tragic) drug in-take

fr0st_Bytefr0st_Byte Sumpin' c00L
edited February 2011 in Man Cave
In my thread I just revived bltc member Gary Oak mentioned something about the new bltc not having many IV users. Thinking about this broght up some memories about things myself and another old member named Thrylfing aka Fentynal IV used to do in bltc. Here is my quote from the other thread I just replied in. This is the thread link if anyone wants to read about Misconceptions about 'cotton fever.'http://www.totse.info/bbs/showthread.php?t=10118
fr0st_Byte wrote: »
LOL if this was the old &T we had a ton of IVers. Thryfing and myself were always trying to one up each other.

He would shoot 75-100 micrograms of Fentanyl and I would shoot a combo of pure molly mixed with a VERY small shard of pure crystal (small because I hate meth, but the molly offset it.)

Then he would blast a 30 rock while IVing two .1g tar balloons. Then I would shoot a mixture of good crystalline-type, shinny cocaine mixed with 12mg of Hydromorphone while I was inhaling a good balloon of nitrous. :eek: These types of things went on for a while.

Also to anyone that does not have enough common sense, these activities were not undertaken in the same night.

Damn I wish I could find those threads. We all had taken pics and vids of it too.

That was around the same time that dude TheRipper ODed and died on webcam in IRC from taking (I think about) 300mg of methadone (it was from the clinic, take-home bottles of liquid, and he had a VERY high tolerance) and ate a shit-load of k-pins with it. He literally threw more then a few clonazepam tabs in his mouth and swallowed 'em with the liquid 'done like it was water. That was epic and tragic shit. :sad: That was actually pretty stupid. I'm pretty sure he had taken more benzos before and was thinking using rational thought, obviously.

Now this is not trying to prove how badass we were or anything, most of it was actually pretty dumb. Meaning we could have ODed and died. This is just for the sake of bringing up old memories and entertainment purposes. Also it may server as a warning when you read the part about TheRipper. I don't think he would have done that to himself if he wasn't on webcam showing off to his friends.

Anyways, my topic ITT is what kind of epic drug combos, binges, or just pure intake have you done in your drug-fueled esqupades? Or stories you remember that were posted by the old &T bltc crew. And I don't want to hear some bullshit stories because a legit user can smell BS better than a fly sitting on a pile of shit.

Comments

• Gary OakGary Oak Regular
    edited February 2011
    *Not Bob Dole* I haven't really had a lot of drug experiences myself because I'm fairly young, but I've always had an interest in "Riding the Steel Train"/Shooting coke. It's sounds awesome form what I've read. I've never shot anything before, but I'm not opposed to it in the least.
  • fr0st_Bytefr0st_Byte Sumpin' c00L
    edited February 2011
    Gary Oak wrote: »
    *Not Bob Dole* I haven't really had a lot of drug experiences myself because I'm fairly young, but I've always had an interest in "Riding the Steel Train"/Shooting coke. It's sounds awesome form what I've read. I've never shot anything before, but I'm not opposed to it in the least.

Shit sorry dude, I'll edit my posts right now. :facepalm:

@ Gary O about shooting coke:

I'd advise against it man, unless you can do a few lines of coke then not go keep getting more until you have no more money, like most people. Imagine how it feels sniffing a good line of coke, now multiply that feeling by like 500. You will never sniff coke again. But then again, who am I to tell someone not to do something, yanno?

And the paranoia is crazy. Just speaking from my personal experience, while I was coming down off a few grams of IV cocaine (good, good coke though) I would be literally schizophrenic. I didn't know I was schizophrenic at the time, I thought it was real.

But once I came completely back to base-line I could totally tell that I was temporarily, clinically insane during that time. I shot good coke everyday for about 6 months one time, and it was such a bad experience I haven't touched coke (and hardly any uppers) in about 4 years.

Now I just wish I could get to that mind-set with opiates. :(
    edited February 2011
    It's okey doke. :thumbsup:
  • DirtySanchezDirtySanchez Regular
    edited February 2011
    I've never shot up a drug and I don't plan to. As far as my most epic combination it has to be acid and DXM. What happened was a couple years ago a buddy and me got some acid and tripped.

Well we decided to take the rest only a few nights after. Took 2 hits and if you've ever done acid you know tolerance is a bitch. I was getting very mild effects and it was a mental blue balling overall and I was pissed thinking I wasted 2 hits of good acid. So I end up going home pissed off that it isn't doing shit so I decide to take 600 Mgs of DXM along with it. I had gotten the DXM a few days back and had it sitting around.

What followed was the most intense experienced I've ever had. The trip was not something I was prepared for but it was awesome. It's very hard to explain what it was like but to this day I have never experienced anything close to it. PCP shrooms speed coke nothing has come close to what I experienced that night.
    edited February 2011
    I've never shot up a drug and I don't plan to.

What is the point of adding that in?:confused: It makes you sound like you are better than IV users or trying to belittle them. I mean I am not saying IVing drugs is good or anything, it's just a bad addiction that a lot of people struggle with. So why try to sound like you are above anyone that uses IV drugs? I mean this is bltc, not DARE class.

Don't take offense to this, just that statement made you seem to be the way I stated above. And I also stated that I wasn't trying to glorify IV drug use, I was just telling a story that actually may save someone's life when they see what happen to TheRipper.
  • edited February 2011
    Pakistanis sniff cum
    edited February 2011
    What is the point of adding that in?:confused: It makes you sound like you are better than IV users or trying to belittle them. I mean I am not saying IVing drugs is good or anything, it's just a bad addiction that a lot of people struggle with. So why try to sound like you are above anyone that uses IV drugs? I mean this is bltc, not DARE class.

Don't take offense to this, just that statement made you seem to be the way I stated above. And I also stated that I wasn't trying to glorify IV drug use, I was just telling a story that actually may save someone's life when they see what happen to TheRipper.

I am better than IV drug users. I didn't want to go into this too much but since you brought it up here is my answer. The average IV drug user is a piece of trash imo. They are fucking pathetic people who are nothing more than slaves to a drug. They sicken me and they have weak minds, There weakness is what gives drugs a bad name. Because they couldn't be smart with there drug usage they make drug users look bad. These are weak minded slaves that deserve to be shot in my opinion.
  • proudclod9proudclod9 Regular
    edited February 2011
    What is the point of adding that in?:confused: It makes you sound like you are better than IV users or trying to belittle them. I mean I am not saying IVing drugs is good or anything, it's just a bad addiction that a lot of people struggle with. So why try to sound like you are above anyone that uses IV drugs? I mean this is bltc, not DARE class. .

He could've just been trying to reassure himself in his mind--you know?
    edited February 2011
    I am better than IV drug users. I didn't want to go into this too much but since you brought it up here is my answer. The average IV drug user is a piece of trash imo. They are fucking pathetic people who are nothing more than slaves to a drug. They sicken me and they have weak minds, There weakness is what gives drugs a bad name. Because they couldn't be smart with there drug usage they make drug users look bad. These are weak minded slaves that deserve to be shot in my opinion.
    Every IV drugs user is not a piece of trash. The shitiest form of drugs users are the one's that freebase meth/crack. You could just as easily get addicted to heroin by snorting it too.
    edited February 2011

combination it has to be acid and DXM. PCP shrooms speed coke nothing has come close to what I experienced that night.
    Abusing OTC cough medicine and doing a horse tranquilizer?

And you say IV users give drugs a bad name? Okay...
    The average IV drug user is a piece of trash imo..
    I do agree with you there.
    Because they couldn't be smart with there drug usage they make drug users look bad.
    Yeah injection a sterile solution out of a sterile syringe into your bloodstream where it is filtered through your liver is much worse than putting cut up street drugs like coke and PCP up your nose right? :rolleyes: Why do you think they administer drugs through intravenous use in a medical setting? Now I will give it to you 90% of IV drug users do not go through this steps, but you cannot discount the 10% (like myself) that do.

A flame war is immature, so this will be my last response. How old are you? I'm not trying to act arrogant here, but I think you are a little out gunned there sonny.
    edited February 2011
    Gary Oak wrote: »
    Every IV drugs user is not a piece of trash. The shitiest form of drugs users are the one's that freebase meth/crack. You could just as easily get addicted to heroin by snorting it too.

Yes they are trash. Fucking scum of the earth imo. Anyone that has to resort to shooting up a chemical to function is a piece of shit and there existence should not be tolerated. I feel the same way about the crackhead or the meth fiend as well.
    Abusing OTC cough medicine and doing a horse tranquilizer?

And you say IV users give drugs a bad name? Okay...

I do agree with you there.

Yeah injection a sterile solution out of a sterile syringe into your bloodstream where it is filtered through your liver is much worse than putting cut up street drugs like coke and PCP up your nose right? :rolleyes: Why do you think they administer drugs through intravenous use in a medical setting? Now I will give it to you 90% of IV drug users do not go through this steps, but you cannot discount the 10% (like myself) that do.

A flame war is immature, so this will be my last response. How old are you? I'm not trying to act arrogant here, but I think you are a little out gunned there sonny.

I'm 21 and i've done plenty of drugs and still use drugs but yes IV drug users are scum of the earth and belong in prison. If you are so weak that you can't live without a shot of heroin you don't deserve to live. The fact that you would equate smoking the occasional dipper to heroin addicts is lulzy.
    edited February 2011
    proudclod9 wrote: »
    He could've just been trying to reassure himself in his mind--you know?

Yeah I agree with you brah. The keyword there was trying though.

To me, he sounds a bit arrogant.
  • RemadERemadE Global Moderator
    edited February 2011
    It's probably not as "badass" as most people would think, but I have an epic tolerance anyway. Especially to opes.

I think the worst time was when I had heart failure. That day I IVed 1.6ml of an immunosuppressant. So was feeling woozy as shit anyway. After that I had 450mg Tramadol, then a few hours after that, 300mg Codeine and thencame the bongs and random Morphine. I really wish I could IV the Morphine, but alas, I couldn't. Need some help.

Anyway, I ended up taking so fucking much my heart stopped. Shit wasn't cash.
    edited February 2011
    Yes they are trash. Fucking scum of the earth imo. Anyone that has to resort to shooting up a chemical to function is a piece of shit and there existence should not be tolerated. I feel the same way about the crackhead or the meth fiend as well.

I'm 21 and i've done plenty of drugs and still use drugs but yes IV drug users are scum of the earth and belong in prison. If you are so weak that you can't live without a shot of heroin you don't deserve to live.

Okay I'm going back on what I said about a response because.....you didn't address any of my points. You just multiquote me and repeated the samething you did in the previous quote.

And you are making the assumption that all users that have ever preformed an IV injections are 'slaves to a drug' Yanno not everyone that has every IVed a substance is not addicted to it. Once again, you make assumptions you cannot stand by.
    edited February 2011
    RemadE wrote: »
    It's probably not as "badass" as most people would think, but I have an epic tolerance anyway. Especially to opes.

I think the worst time was when I had heart failure. That day I IVed 1.6ml of an immunosuppressant. .

The immunosuppressant is one of your non-rec drugs correct dude? Is that suppose to be IVed? I'm not familiar with the dose but is that a lot? Why did you do it? Do you think the Ultram pushed it over the edge?
  • RemadERemadE Global Moderator
    edited February 2011
    The immunosuppressant is one of your non-rec drugs correct dude? Is that suppose to be IVed? I'm not familiar with the dose but is that a lot? Why did you do it? Do you think the Ultram pushed it over the edge?

The immunosuppressant is called "Humira" and isn't recreational at all lol. I want to use the syringes to IV some Zomorph I have, but have yet to find a decent source of advice on the subject. It's on BLTC I think.

The tramadol and others, I had not had for a few days before. I am a pretty skinny guy and yeah, as well as the emotional stress. I waited 5 years to get this medication and my entire family were there, I was banging girls left, right and centre etc. My body and mind were under a lot, and I just folded under that pressure. There are a few confession threads floating about detailing it all ;)
    edited February 2011
    DS..........um:angry:d?
  • jamie madroxjamie madrox Sith Lord
    edited February 2011
    Never IV'd anything, but I eventually want to try IM'ing ketamine. Most epic drug combo was 600mgs of dxm and about 16-20mgs of 2c-e
  • edited February 2011
    Does it count if the combo is with alcohol? Probably not, otherwise I have done a whole shitload of combo trips.

The quick one; I once did a blast of salvia10x while high on mushrooms, awesome "sparkly" visuals, and a deep dive into salvia space, but once the salvia faded it took half my mushroom stone with it. Cross tolerance was not something I had considered.

The long one;Once me and a bud got a ball of some shitty blow and a dozen percocets, we realized the blow was crap so we tried to base a bit and ended up getting maybe 2 hoots each out of a 1/4 gram, and we had to wash it and strain it through a coffee filter to get that.

So we decided to eat a few perks and rail as much as we could, the perks set in pretty good and everything was mellow and chatty until our noses plugged up so hard we couldn't snort rails anymore. We decided to lay it down and return it to the dealer(who was normally quite good). And retired for the evening.

I'm not sure who was the first back in the living room, probably me, but we came to an agreement that the evenings drug intake had not been sufficient and that trying to sleep with 2 grams of blow on the top of the fridge was pointless, however shitty it was.

This is when things get silly, our noses were still plugged, but we needed to ingest, and neither of us was up for hyping even if we could have found a rig. Several shots of our other roomates whiskey were put back, and as our highs crashed in bitter unison, an agreement was reached. We were going to do what we needed to do to get high, fuck the concequences, and death to anyone who spoke of it again.

For those of you that have never taken 7 percocets and 2 grams of shitty coke, crushed them up together, put it into capsules you emptied bee pollen out of, and crammed them up your pooper.... You're actually not missing that much. We got good and high, nothing extraordinary, basically like we had snorted them. The percodan came on a little stronger and faster, but otherwise it was like we were doing big rails of crushed perks and blow. Except we would take a couple of caps from the pile, go to the john, and well... My liver hurt in a way I have seldom experienced since. Fucking acetaminophen.

C/O
    "hut, hut, up the butt"
    edited February 2011
    Does it count if the combo is with alcohol? Probably not, otherwise I have done a whole shitload of combo trips.

fuck the concequences, and death to anyone who spoke of it again.

C/O
    "hut, hut, up the butt"

Of course alcohol counts bro. Alchy was the first drug man used, aside maybe from raw opium.

And LAMO @ death to anyone who spoke of it again
  • Mr.HappyMr.Happy Acolyte
    edited February 2011
    I once traded some 2C-E for several grams of ketamine with a mate (he had a tupperware container the size of a shoebox filled with it).

Turns out ketamine's not one of those drugs I can have a big pile of and be responsible with. The next week or two were extremely wonky.

In a single sitting, the only time I really feel like I went overboard (apart from ~65mg 2C-E/2C-I mixed, that was... intense) was when I thought it'd be a good idea to eat 750mg of great-quality MDMA in the space of four hours. I was hallucinating the weirdest shit, like at one point I couldn't see my own legs as I tried to walk down some stairs and I ran across the dancefloor after my friends, who I thought were walking away from me but who were actually following me. At one point I thought I was surrounded by metal barriers on the dancefloor. You occasionally see people wandering 'round raves and think "that guy is way too fucked, I'm going to stay out of his way"... that night, it was me. My eyes were vibrating all over the place. I only take the stuff in low doses now.
    edited February 2011
    DS..........um:angry:d?

Yes:mad:

:hai: