Epic scores.

fr0st_Bytefr0st_Byte Sumpin' c00L
edited February 2011 in Man Cave
I just posted this is Bump When High thread too, but it made me think of of new thread.

Whoooooooooohhooooooooo

Got some very pure and very white local H.

It's in a little slab about the size of a large thumb nail. This is #4 heroin if anyone knows what I'm talking about. It was $300usd/g though. But all u you need is a VERY small keybump in the spoon to put you down for a good 4 hours. You put the bump in the spoon and without even stirring the power turns instantly to clear water. CHINA my friends.....this is true CHINA. This is the shit that kills people that do no know not what they are doing. But don't worry about me I have a tolerance that would rival Kurt Cobain.

This shit is very hard to find, and I am holding it in my very own palm. I can sell 1/4 of it and make all my money back.

:D:D:D.........My gram = :fap:

So my topic is anyone had any extraordinary scores lately?

Comments

• timtim Acolyte
    edited February 2011
    can i get somma dat smack bro
  • DaSkipperDaSkipper Regular
    edited February 2011
    You take so many drugs that I wanna drink your piss.
  • fr0st_Bytefr0st_Byte Sumpin' c00L
    edited February 2011
    ^ LOL

This shit is so good I would actually give someone (a friend) a bump. This shit doesn't come around very often. And when it does, its gone in days. I just got it about 45 mins ago (im not sick so I haven't done any yet) and I took .5mg of clonazepam to potentate the effects.

This shit suppose only went through one set of hands before it got to me since coming over the boarder from Mexico. I'm in pretty good with some mex's because I used to drive for them and I totaled my car getting away from a guy that was trying to rob us by busting out the Mexicans window with a hammer.

It did spilt his nose open but I save him from getting his head knocked him by a big redneck with a hammer. Not to mention the mex had about 4k in his pocket and we both had about 30, $20 balloons in our mouths. We both swallowed them and I got to keep the ones I swallowed :D:D:D. Also they gave me a new car; '00 Oldsmobile alero. And they put me up in a nice hotel for 3 nights with 2 gram of dope (not the china, but good tar) until things calmed down. After that I have been in like flint with those motherfuckers.

I'll see if I can dig up my webcam and USB to give a pic. It's not all in on chuck anymore though. I cut the chunk in half to see if the middle was the same consistency as the outside. And it is :D
    edited February 2011
    tim wrote: »
    can i get somma dat smack bro

PM me. It would have to be either Western U, COD, or GreenDot.

And I could not provide a valid return addy, of course.
    edited February 2011
    Okay the k-pins are kicking in. Time to go try .1g of this shit. :hai::hai::hai:

<
    [llll5lllll10llllll20llllll30llllll]=====[]

"It's just a lil' pin prick....butcha may feel a lil' sick"
  • DaSkipperDaSkipper Regular
    edited February 2011
    You're an inspiration to all bltc addicts and that isn't sarcasm.
  • Benjamin LinusBenjamin Linus Semo-Regulars
    edited February 2011
    fr0st_Byte wrote: »
    ^ LOL

This shit is so good I would actually give someone (a friend) a bump. This shit doesn't come around very often. And when it does, its gone in days. I just got it about 45 mins ago (im not sick so I haven't done any yet) and I took .5mg of clonazepam to potentate the effects.

This shit suppose only went through one set of hands before it got to me since coming over the boarder from Mexico. I'm in pretty good with some mex's because I used to drive for them and I totaled my car getting away from a guy that was trying to rob us by busting out the Mexicans window with a hammer.

It did spilt his nose open but I save him from getting his head knocked him by a big redneck with a hammer. Not to mention the mex had about 4k in his pocket and we both had about 30, $20 balloons in our mouths. We both swallowed them and I got to keep the ones I swallowed :D:D:D. Also they gave me a new car; '00 Oldsmobile alero. And they put me up in a nice hotel for 3 nights with 2 gram of dope (not the china, but good tar) until things calmed down. After that I have been in like flint with those motherfuckers.

I'll see if I can dig up my webcam and USB to give a pic. It's not all in on chuck anymore though. I cut the chunk in half to see if the middle was the same consistency as the outside. And it is :D

Wow. Thats so totally believable. You are crazy hardcore. Even got the mad hook ups. I bet the kids on this board just love you.:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:
  • edited February 2011
    fr0st_Byte wrote: »
    ^ LOL

the above post is bullshit
  • RemadERemadE Global Moderator
    edited February 2011
    Got given a lovely bud of some Lemon Trainwreck yesterday for free. My epic scores usually consist of the Chemist delivering my opiates :D front door delivery? Yes please!
  • edited February 2011
    Wow. Thats so totally believable. You are crazy hardcore. Even got the mad hook ups. I bet the kids on this board just love you.:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Fucking new arrivals :facepalm:
  • edited February 2011
    I'll see if I can dig up my webcam and USB to give a pic. It's not all in on chuck anymore though. I cut the chunk in half to see if the middle was the same consistency as the outside. And it is

Requesting picture...
  • duuudeduuude Regular
    edited February 2011
    I stole a quarter of weed from a random nig once. It was bammer, but still an epic score because I got it off a nigger for free. :)
    edited February 2011
    the above post is bullshit

Exactly which part is bullshit? And please tell me why? Was it the money that makes it unbelievable? Because that was only about half way through the day.

And yeah its such bullshit that I woke up on my bathroom floor with my tongue all chewed up and the rest of my gram (open) on the floor smashed by my body weight. I'm not cussing about it though because I'm glad I woke up. I do dope everyday but this shit was a killer.
  • Gary OakGary Oak Regular
    edited February 2011
    I'm getting 10x 15 mg oxys tomorrow for $5. Fucking kids. :D
    edited February 2011
    Gary Oak wrote: »

Nice. Gotta love HS kids.

Man I fucked up last night bro. Wasted most of that gram and chewed the fuck out of my tounge while I was nodded out.
  • edited February 2011

People have no common sense lol
  • PhilosoraptorPhilosoraptor Regular
    edited February 2011

Fuckin kidiots bro, I used to know a kid like that, he gave me like 40 5mg HC's for $6. Granted those aren't the greatest pills you can take, but you can't beat 40 for 6. Made mad profits from selling those pills to other noobs :D You hella scored though, congrats.
  • edited February 2011
    Fuckin kidiots bro, I used to know a kid like that, he gave me like 40 5mg HC's for $6. Granted those aren't the greatest pills you can take, but you can't beat 40 for 6. Made mad profits from selling those pills to other noobs :D You hella scored though, congrats.

Just CWE if you've ever got that many.
  • PhilosoraptorPhilosoraptor Regular
    edited February 2011
    At the time I had no idea about CWE, I just kept half for personal use, sold the other half and made a decent amount of money. Had I known about it, I would've done a CWE and just nodded off for a while