#3 to #4 grade diamorphine for sale

fr0st_Bytefr0st_Byte Sumpin' c00L
edited February 2011 in Man Cave
I have an unlimited supply for very VERY high grade diamorphine. And when I say diamorphine I mean something that isn't diamorphine that is. The grade would be #3 to #4. It is off white in color. It comes in plastic wrapped in tinfoil tied into a small balloon. The .1g balloons are $30 and the .5g balloons are $130. This shit is not for the casual user. This is not nigger shit. For someone that wants to do a whole balloons needs to be able to consume an oxycontin 80mg casually. I can provide pics with name and dates in the back ground through PM.

I can do a small order of at least two small balloons your first order, but after that there will be a minimum or 5 small or 1 big.

Please serious inquiries only. PM me, please do not reply in this thread. If you think this is a scam just please move on, I don't need your opinion.

Comments

• DirtySanchezDirtySanchez Regular
    edited February 2011
  • edited February 2011
    Reported for offering illegal goods in the TZ
  • DirtySanchezDirtySanchez Regular
    edited February 2011
    If anybody buys this they are fucking retarded:facepalm: OP is a cop most likely.
  • fr0st_Bytefr0st_Byte Sumpin' c00L
    edited February 2011
    If anybody buys this they are fucking retarded:facepalm: OP is a cop most likely.

You fuckers are so stupid. Yeah I've put 8 months into a fucking message board to bust someone for a few balloons of stuff. :facepalm:

In order to do something multi-state it would have to be federal. And yeah I'm sure the feds are going after someone buying a few balloons of fucking stuff.

Man yall are some fucking morons. Think before you speak, or better yet don't speak.
  • MasturbatronMasturbatron Regular
    edited February 2011
    I would trust Frost_byte to not be a cop. Actually getting the merchandise however I really can't say, but either way I'm sure this is against the rules.
    edited February 2011
    I would trust Frost_byte to not be a cop. Actually getting the merchandise however I really can't say, but either way I'm sure this is against the rules.

Well all anyone can do is take a chance. I would do COD the first time for a sample order. I'm gonna change something in my post to try to make it not aginst the rules.
  • RemadERemadE Global Moderator
    edited February 2011
    I would trust Frost_byte to not be a cop.

This.
  • edited February 2011
    RemadE wrote: »
    This.

That.

Still, I can't imagine many people will take his offer.
  • edited February 2011
    Yep, I don't think Frosty's gone narc, maybe he just want's to share a good thing and make a couple of bucks, but fuck, no one here has $130, especially not for mail order dope.

C/O
    "would be nice though"
    edited February 2011
    Thanks a lot everyone. Yeah the last thing I expected when I made this was "OMG ur a cop".
  • edited February 2011
    I don't think you are a cop, I just know you are breaking the rules.
    I hope that makes you feel better.
    edited February 2011
    Yep, I don't think Frosty's gone narc, maybe he just want's to share a good thing and make a couple of bucks, but fuck, no one here has $130, especially not for mail order dope.

C/O
    "would be nice though"

I'm not worried bro. Someone has the money and it will only take one user to buy some and I'm 100% sure they will want more, if they like good H. And they will spread the word.

And they price is a little steep because I'm getting it at retail and I gotta make a buck. And I don't wanna rip people off because I would rather make a little bit of money from a lot of people than make all of someone's money once. Because I know if I rip someone off nobody else will buy any. This is the logic that niggers don't understand.

The price is also kinda steep because this shit is relatively pure, I can't hardly keep my eyes open typing this now :D These balloons will be coming straight from the Mexicans hands to your hands, I'm not fucking with them. And when you get them you will be able to tell they were packaged by someone that does it all day and knows what they are doing.

Also like I said before to get the word out I will send a two balloon order to let the buyer see how it is, but after that there most likly will be a 5 balloons minimum but thats not written in stone.
  • LSA KingLSA King Regular
    edited February 2011
    Thread Locked

Drugs Trading
    Any drugs trading is not allowed, in case of homebrew stuff more information is required.
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited February 2011
    ^That, please use the BACK channels such as IRC for this :). Keep things off-site for a while.
This discussion has been closed.