So I got banned from Zoklet.

Native ReserveNative Reserve Regular
edited March 2011 in Spurious Generalities
So I guess I'll chill with you fellas for the meantime. Update me on various happenings around the forum would be appreciated. :cool:

Comments

• ducklipsducklips Regular
    edited March 2011
    Why don't you take some initiative and read around a little.
  • BoxBox Regular
    edited March 2011
    Are you a Canadian native?
  • Native ReserveNative Reserve Regular
    edited March 2011
    Says so in my location Box. Ducklips, will fucking read around this site. I want to explore the content.
    edited March 2011
    This forum is so hawt. Its making me wet.
  • tachosomozatachosomoza Regular
    edited March 2011
    I see why you got kicked. :o:o
    edited March 2011
    I see why you got kicked. :o:o

Such as? Please explain this to me in great detail I am dying to know and understand where you are coming from so I can throw a witty one liner back at your ass.
  • edited March 2011
    This forum is so hawt. Its making me wet.

You bet your fucking ass it is. We need some fresh content rolling in though, it's getting a little dry this week :D If nobody pussies out of that pact I made, we should have a few guides rolling in soon.
    edited March 2011
    trx100 wrote: »
    You bet your fucking ass it is. We need some fresh content rolling in though, it's getting a little dry this week :D If nobody pussies out of that pact I made, we should have a few guides rolling in soon.

Sweet, Like how to post a thread or some kind of guide? Sounds like a plan I was thinking of on Zoklet. But yes I will try to come up with some extravagent information regarding the particualar topic the forum set out to me.
  • edited March 2011
    Yeah, we're all in the middle of writing guides on many different subjects. We figure that if we keep getting fresh content produced then it will serve to attract more members, more discussion, and ultimately more guides :D It's like one big circle, getting bigger as it continues.
    edited March 2011
    trx100 wrote: »
    Yeah, we're all in the middle of writing guides on many different subjects. We figure that if we keep getting fresh content produced then it will serve to attract more members, more discussion, and ultimately more guides :D It's like one big circle, getting bigger as it continues.

It will help further community growth as well by always having properly done and accomplished threads that people would want too read.
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited March 2011
    Hai, I was sort of busy watching Batsu Games.
    edited March 2011
    Dfg wrote: »
    Hai, I was sort of busy watching Batsu Games.

Some dune coon even I'm assuming?
  • theGeneraltheGeneral Regular
    edited March 2011
    May i suggest murder/suicide?
  • BoxBox Regular
    edited March 2011
    Such as? Please explain this to me in great detail I am dying to know and understand where you are coming from so I can throw a witty one liner back at your ass.

So you think you're clever eh? Fucking shit. Go back to the shithole you came from.