Whats your style?

edited September 2010 in Life
Personally I wear fit jeans that sometimes sag a bit, black Vans or I got a pair of Nikey 6.0's and basically a black fitted shirt with some colorful ass design on it. Mostly PacSun. How bout choo?

Comments

• BaconPieBaconPie Regular
    edited July 2010
    Day to day: Jeans and t-shirt/casual shirt/shirt over t-shirt (cargo shorts for hot days).
    Going Out: Nicer jeans and a nice shirt.
    Anything else? Suit up.

Everyone suits jeans.
  • PacoPaco me administrator
    edited July 2010
    Pretty much the same as you OP. I have a few pairs of skinny jeans but my favorite ones are ones that are kinda skinny but not painted on tight. I wear random ass shirts from pacsun zumiez or hot topic. Oh and walmart. Cookie Monster shirt at HT, $20, same shirt at walmart, $8...

I wear a beanie all the time too... I know, I'm kinda a hipster, i won't deny it.

Also when i need to dress up i wear a suit, i love suits. And when i go to meeting with my super l33t game design group i dress buisness casual (nice shirt and pants.)
  • SpookSpook Regular
    edited July 2010
    Well, as far as casual goes at the moment I've got some blue levis 511s and some ksubi skinnies. I usually wear either a either hoodie or a cadrigan layered with some jacket and just regular graphic T-s and v-necks.

I get all my shit off ebay. Fuck year savings.
  • RolfRolf Regular
    edited July 2010
    Rolf wears a large amount of either military clothing or chain mail, but that's because mighty Rolf has not left the hut of Rolf for several decades. As Rolf knows the New World Order is coming, so mighty Rolf hides in the boarded up hut of Rolf with nay more than an internet connection, suit of plate armour, zweihänder sword and a simple woman's gun (.410 Shotgun), which fits perfectly in the purse of Rolf.
  • edited July 2010
    sweater vests. all of my clothes are made of sweater vests.
  • edited July 2010
    Paco wrote: »
    Pretty much the same as you OP. I have a few pairs of skinny jeans but my favorite ones are ones that are kinda skinny but not painted on tight. I wear random ass shirts from pacsun zumiez or hot topic. Oh and walmart. Cookie Monster shirt at HT, $20, same shirt at walmart, $8...

I wear a beanie all the time too... I know, I'm kinda a hipster, i won't deny it.

Also when i need to dress up i wear a suit, i love suits. And when i go to meeting with my super l33t game design group i dress buisness casual (nice shirt and pants.)

Yes, I got an all black suit. I look the fuckin FBI in it. I love that bitch. Yeah, I need some biz casu clothes. Like Khakis and polos.
  • trickstertrickster Acolyte
    edited July 2010
    I always wear interesting socks, kind of as a test to see who is paying attention. My personal favorite is black, blue, and gray argyle or bright red fuzzy socks. I also have some fuzzy leopard print ones, but those are my "special occasion" socks.

Everything else is a mix of jeans (light and dark blue varieties, mostly Lee Dungarees, some black dockers, and one brown pair of super comfy jeans), dark/black top with joke logos (Fuzzy letters saying "State Police Sobriety Test", a Bullet Bill shirt, an old "Ranger" shirt, a Mellow Mushroom shirt, etc.), and black Es Accels (or these shitty Vans I bought, which have bones in the patterns, which is a little bit funny but they suck as shoes).

That's if I decide to get dressed at all. Some days I just wear flannel bottoms, a white t-shirt, and imitation-moccasin-slippers. Comfort > style IMO.
  • ZeldaZelda New Arrival
    edited July 2010
    Black burqa.
  • FrYFrY Regular
    edited July 2010
    What ever dosent smell bad, I got my PHISH short, few other Ts I got from some festivels, and in the summer a wife beater, which I style with 4 diffrent colors.

And some jeans that are nice and worn in.

I havent bought cloths in years.
  • Big baby jesusBig baby jesus Regular
    edited July 2010
    I donno I don't really look like anyone else on account of my airs/ mannerisms.
  • PuttinOnTheRitzPuttinOnTheRitz Acolyte
    edited July 2010
    So icy So no Nike boy just Gucci, Louis, Prada
  • MantikoreMantikore Regular
    edited August 2010
    Zelda wrote: »
    Black burqa.

you know, my dad saw some muslim women on the paper the other day and thought they were ninjas.

anyway, for me, its straight leg jeans, leather work boots or desert combat boots, dark t-shirt, sometimes a dark vest and a bucket hat. always a bucket hat
  • edited August 2010
    Mostly Viking type battle-gear, sometimes on Sundays I wear WWII apparel.
  • AltindAltind Regular
    edited August 2010
    Depends on where I am and the time of year. Usually though I would just wear Chucks or boots with black skinny jeans and a t-shirt (if winter - a leather jacket and if it's cold enough, I'll wear a scarf too).
  • bornkillerbornkiller Administrator In your girlfriends snatch
    edited September 2010
  • Panic!Panic! Regular
    edited September 2010
    Jeans and soft plain t's man
  • Professor ElmProfessor Elm Regular
    edited September 2010
    i like to alternate between string vests and shell suits, depending on whether i want a brezze around my lower parts.
  • edited September 2010
    Right now I'm wearing Jeans, an Enjoi tee, a hoody and some DC's.