The best thing about not smoking bud everyday is....

rejectreject Regular
edited July 2010 in Spurious Generalities
When I do finally next have a joint, I get super baked.

Low tolerance is a god send after daily toking for long.

:eek:

Comments

• HelladamnleetHelladamnleet Banned
    edited July 2010
    I understood the first sentence, but completely fucked myself trying to interpret the second....
  • rejectreject Regular
    edited July 2010
    I understood the first sentence, but completely fucked myself trying to interpret the second....

It's cos the first time I put slong and forgot to take out the right letter.
  • CaesarCaesar Regular
    edited July 2010
    I haven't smoked in months. I am betting the next time I get some bud I will have a full on psychadelic expirience if I do it right :D
  • HelladamnleetHelladamnleet Banned
    edited July 2010
    reject wrote: »
    It's cos the first time I put slong and forgot to take out the right letter.

Oh, okay. It makes sense now.
  • RemadERemadE Global Moderator
    edited July 2010
    Mate I was off my pickle the other night. Decided to roll a cross joint while watching Pineapple Express, then did a bong hit every time they were smoking in the film.

I woke up at midday yesterday, on the sofa, with my kitten licking the Pringles and a donut squashed on the rug.
  • GreenbullGreenbull Regular
    edited July 2010
    The best thing when I was smoking every day was how you notice the little things that make you happy.
  • angryonionangryonion Just some guy
    edited July 2010
    RemadE wrote: »
    Mate I was off my pickle the other night. Decided to roll a cross joint while watching Pineapple Express, then did a bong hit every time they were smoking in the film.

I woke up at midday yesterday, on the sofa, with my kitten licking the Pringles and a donut squashed on the rug.
    Ya that sucks
  • MegaKushMegaKush Regular
    edited July 2010
    yeah ive been trying to save money so ive been smoking like once every 2 days. last night i smoked at like 2am and i went to go stand on my corner to see if anyone wanted to kick it and i kept hallucinating people walking up to me, like i kept thinking i saw someone out of the corner of my eye, that was awesome.
  • RainycityRainycity Acolyte
    edited July 2010
    People who smoke bud everyday are ruining there high.
  • MegaKushMegaKush Regular
    edited July 2010
    meh, its a lifestyle for many. i would smoke weed everyday if i could grow, but i sure as hell aint paying 20 a gram for a habit like that. I enjoy the effects of CBD and CBN greatly as well as the effects of THC (feeling sedated and calm, antipsychotic) because i have borderline personality disorder as well as quite a few other mental disorders including paranoid, i dont sleep often. JWH makes me go off my rocker, ill be like a bum making random conversation with people on the street.

Weed is my medicine...my excuse for a medical card if i ever get one will be that im totally nuts without it. I mean sure i can put on a front for my friends and shit, but deep down, im pretty messed up. When i want to watch a movie i pick one that has alot of death in it, and each time a person dies/gets mutilated i laugh my ass off while my friends are like wtf. I watched all of resident evil for the first time yesterday, that big mutant human was funny as fuck with his tounge grabbing people
  • Fetus-SmasherFetus-Smasher Regular
    edited July 2010
    I never really got too deep into drugs, I tried almost everything once. I'd shoot up over acid, fuck that stuff.
    But I was thinking, I blow like $6 every other day on cigs. If I smoked weed like twice a day isn't that shut expensive?
  • edited July 2010
    I smoke every day, but not a whole hell of a lot. I'm interested in taking a break to see just how high a tolerance I have built up.