So this is why dfg loses power so often

skunkskunk Regular
edited July 2011 in Spurious Generalities
And these are the people we call for tech support :facepalm: (pictures are from India by the way, not Pakistan)

zwnf4y.png

2mrhb84.png

Comments

• SlartibartfastSlartibartfast Global Moderator -__-
    edited July 2011
    ya. There's no official group that connects you to the grid. The electrician just wires the shortest distance regardless of what's in the way. I saw a news peice on Iraq about this, they have the exact same setup.

Not to mention most of them are connected illegally. The PK gov fixing it up now, because they want to charge people.

That's India or Sri Lanka BTW, Pakistan uses Arabic script.
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited July 2011
    Well, it's the same situation in Pakistan as well. It's a fucking mess!
  • StephenPBarrettStephenPBarrett Adviser
    edited July 2011
    God damn, how many birds do you think live in each one?
  • edited July 2011
    Jesus fucking christ! That's incredible. The cable from my house is connected to a single pole which has... 2 other wires connected to it from other people's houses. That's 3 wires in total, Dfg. THREE! Tell that to your strange electricians.
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited July 2011
    Actually we face rolling blackouts because our fucking Country can't produce MAOR POWA! and the infrastructure is shit. You mostly see tangled wires in major cities, people steal power and the power company just cuts them off and in the end you're stuck in a clusterfuck of mess. The worse part is, you actually need electricity to do work and if you're like me. You're fucked.
  • DaktologistDaktologist Global Moderator
    edited July 2011
    Dfg wrote: »
    Actually we face rolling blackouts because our fucking Country can't produce MAOR POWA! and the infrastructure is shit. You mostly see tangled wires in major cities, people steal power and the power company just cuts them off and in the end you're stuck in a clusterfuck of mess. The worse part is, you actually need electricity to do work and if you're like me. You're fucked.

This is what they should look like
    SAM_0514.jpg
  • GoingNowhereGoingNowhere Global Moderator
    edited July 2011
    Whoah..... Im going to show this to my dad when I see him, he was an electrician for 40-50 years!
  • MooseKnuckleMooseKnuckle Regular
    edited July 2011
    LOL.. those guys suck at their job.. they need to go into tech support
  • bornkillerbornkiller Administrator In your girlfriends snatch
    edited July 2011
    Fuck me! :eek: 1 seeder - 1 millions leechers