MDMA used to treat soldiers with PTSD

rejectreject Regular
edited July 2010 in Man Cave
http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/3060040/Ecstasy-pills-can-treat-soldiers.html

(Before all the little nublets :facepalm: for it being The Sun, they don't just make up news, and they especially don't make up news articles which portray illegal drugs in a good light, if you're only going to comment on it being The Sun, fuck off and grow a brain).

I think it's pretty smart and hopefully they'll start using it more in controlled therapy sessions.

It'd sort out so many people.

Comments

• SliceSlice Regular
    edited July 2010
    This stuff was originally developed to be used for therapy. Before the government went all retarded and banned it, therapists used it for this shit all the time.

So I'm thinking, no shit The Sun, of course MDMA helps PTSD :facepalm: That's what it's fucking for!
  • DaSkipperDaSkipper Regular
    edited July 2010
    The Sun has Lucy Pinder naked from time to time. I aint complaining.
  • edited July 2010
    MDMA makes you feel good. Where's the breaking news in that?
  • KundaLiniKundaLini Regular
    edited July 2010
    Slice wrote: »
    This stuff was originally developed to be used for therapy. Before the government went all retarded and banned it, therapists used it for this shit all the time.

So I'm thinking, no shit The Sun, of course MDMA helps PTSD :facepalm: That's what it's fucking for!

/my thoughts
  • 13371337 Regular
    edited July 2010
    MDMA makes you feel good. Where's the breaking news in that?

The idea is that the therapy can proceed without the patient being overwhelmed by emotions when discussing traumatic events, not to just get the guy high to make him feel temporarily better. The therapy is a key aspect, you can't just go popping ecstasy and expect to cure your PTSD.