I just had a Totse dream...

edited July 2010 in Life
I just woke up from a TOTSE dream...

It was the day of Operation FYW, and I had gone out tagging downtown (which for some reason, looked a lot like Venice). Anyway. As I was tagging, I noticed that there had already been someone else tagging in the area. I was shocked to find that someone else from &T actually lived nearby, so I rushed off home to ask about it on the forums. I made a thread saying "Does anyone live near to _________", and even took a picture of a map with the location marked on.

The next day, I assume someone replied to the thread, as I found myself meeting up with some obese guy. Except I didn't just meet him, I had to rescue him from falling down a massive hillside by grabbing onto his arm and helping him up onto solid ground. Afterwards, we just went back to my place, and as a joke to how loud my computer fans are, I told him that I was "just going to turn on the Air Conditioning". All I remember is him getting bored as I sat there browsing &T and leaving him sitting there like a retard.

That is all.

Comments

• edited July 2010
    Dreams usually have some hidden meaning. I think this one is trying to tell you that ur fucking gay.
  • DirtySanchezDirtySanchez Regular
    edited July 2010
    trx100 wrote: »
    I just woke up from a TOTSE dream...

It was the day of Operation FYW, and I had gone out tagging downtown (which for some reason, looked a lot like Venice). Anyway. As I was tagging, I noticed that there had already been someone else tagging in the area. I was shocked to find that someone else from &T actually lived nearby, so I rushed off home to ask about it on the forums. I made a thread saying "Does anyone live near to _________", and even took a picture of a map with the location marked on.

The next day, I assume someone replied to the thread, as I found myself meeting up with some obese guy. Except I didn't just meet him, I had to rescue him from falling down a massive hillside by grabbing onto his arm and helping him up onto solid ground. Afterwards, we just went back to my place, and as a joke to how loud my computer fans are, I told him that I was "just going to turn on the Air Conditioning". All I remember is him getting bored as I sat there browsing &T and leaving him sitting there like a retard.

That is all.

Thats really sad man...:(
  • edited July 2010
    It was pretty fucking gay, to be honest. He was probably from Zoklet anyway, he was obese and looked like a retard.
    edited July 2010
    trx100 wrote: »
    It was pretty fucking gay, to be honest. He was probably from Zoklet anyway, he was obese and looked like a retard.

It was prolly that dude from zoklet pope something I dont remember the full username but I think he was fat.
  • DaSkipperDaSkipper Regular
    edited July 2010
    Dreams have NO meaning to them. Has never been proven.

I've asked a psychologist in the making while he was in college (Fresh knowledge in his head and it was his last year so he got most of the info)
    edited July 2010
    DaSkipper wrote: »
    Dreams have NO meaning to them. Has never been proven.

I've asked a psychologist in the making while he was in college (Fresh knowledge in his head and it was his last year so he got most of the info)

Bullshit there your subconscious mind coming to the surface often in symbolic ways. Read freuds work on dream analysis also remember David from the old testament was given power to interpret dreams. They do have meaning.
  • DaSkipperDaSkipper Regular
    edited July 2010
    Yeah me sucking Gianna's Michaels flacid penis with Zok meant something. Yup, meaningful.
  • edited July 2010
    I dreamed I found a suite case full of money once... best dream ever... but I was sad when I woke up and realized I was broke again.
  • DailyDaily Regular
    edited July 2010
    Damn, the amount of Totse dreams I've had...I once dreamt that every single user from Totse had a mass meet up in some massive bar exclusive for us, and -Spectral, Meta and DaGuru were in the corner giving dirty looks to everyone while Toothlessjoe and Silverfuck were grinding to some cheesy RnB song. Rainycity was performing some kind of anti-homo stand up show while Blunderful was giving out autographs (?).