Just when you think you've seen it all.

2»

Comments

• DfgDfg Admin
    edited October 2011
    The cat video didn't bother but don't watch this:
  • MarineBoatMarineBoat Regular
    edited October 2011
    So it's only okay to use living things as bait if they're not cute and cuddly?
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited October 2011
    MarineBoat wrote: »

Yeah, you can use Humans or Africans but don't dare touch my Cats and Rabbits.
  • chippychippy <b style="color:pink;">Global Moderator</b>
    edited October 2011
  • SpinsterSpinster Regular
    edited October 2011
    yeh it sounds pretty bad when rabbits scream, I know from shooting them. but I think its more or a thing they do because they are scared and are screaming for help. they also have a nasty habbit of twiching and wriggling when they are dead. I'v see them spin around in circles, jump 6 feet into the air and even run for a considerable amount of time. once I shot a small one in the head, blew in to pieces and it lept around for a good minute or so. its the body firing nerve signals around the body, apparently it is to speed up the decomposition of the animals body.
    the way these people are breeding these rabbits and killing them is exactly the same way the farm pigs, I so cant see why any non vegan would have a problem with it. its makes my laugh when she says "with their eyes wide open" because if you have seen any hospital/murder show, you will know the guy who pronounces the victim/patient dead rolls thir eye lids shut.
  • Darth BeaverDarth Beaver Meine Ehre heißt Treue
    edited October 2011
    MarineBoat wrote: »

You obviously just skimmed this thread.