Internet Cap

DaktologistDaktologist Global Moderator
edited December 2011 in Spurious Generalities
I think I have most definitely raped my 25 GB monthly cap.

overage.jpg

I cant say I am looking forward to paying my bill.

Comments

• DfgDfg Admin
    edited November 2011
    I have a 50GB limit on 400KB account and if I top it I have to pay a premium. But it's just a bulk amount regardless of how much I download. I got the bill and I use 155 out of 50 GB which is low considering how much I raped my Internet. Feels great.
  • Darth BeaverDarth Beaver Meine Ehre heißt Treue
    edited November 2011
    Account caps blow my mind. If the ISP's tried that in the states they would have riots on the lawn.
  • DaktologistDaktologist Global Moderator
    edited November 2011
    Account caps blow my mind. If the ISP's tried that in the states they would have riots on the lawn.

One ISP tried uncapped plans but ended up doing away with the idea.
  • chippychippy <b style="color:pink;">Global Moderator</b>
    edited November 2011
    I think only mobile accounts are capped in the UK
  • Darth BeaverDarth Beaver Meine Ehre heißt Treue
    edited November 2011
    They have capped and uncapped mobile accounts in the U.S. For example my plan is $30 per month for 1000 minutes, 1000 text messages, and 32 MB data. The same carrier has unlimited calling, ext, and data for $45 per month but I only use about 700 minutes per month, maybe 150 text messages maximum, and virtually no data whatsoever.
  • chippychippy <b style="color:pink;">Global Moderator</b>
    edited November 2011
    I'm glad they cap the internet on mobiles actually. The kids are on FB on their phones for the first 2 weeks of the month all the time, then the second two weeks FB is relatively quiet LOL
  • RemadERemadE Global Moderator
    edited November 2011
    chippy wrote: »
    I'm glad they cap the internet on mobiles actually. The kids are on FB on their phones for the first 2 weeks of the month all the time, then the second two weeks FB is relatively quiet LOL

My Sister has no concept of phone limits. I made a thread a while ago about her bills but I hate the thought of actual Internet caps (not phone internet, as that makes sense due to costs). Just enjoying the last few months of my University line. Gonna miss that sexy sod when I graduate.
    I'm intrigued to know how much Dak's Internet bill will be :p is it expensive per GB/MB you go over?

Edit: This BBC video on Smartphone Data usage insults all our intelligence here at &T. We know "Unlimited" doesn't actually mean unlimited, yet there are tards out there who think it does.
    Fucks sake. No wonder we get nowhere as a race.
  • edited November 2011
    My internet is currently a heap of shit. There are no download limits, but the speed is so fucking slow. I have a 2Mb connection so my downloads max out at about 200KB/s - it's crap.
  • DaktologistDaktologist Global Moderator
    edited December 2011
    So the bill arrived the other day

bill.jpg

I thought it would be more to be honest.
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited December 2011
    My bill is pretty easy going. I have consumed 50% of 8GB but this month they have made everything unlimited but alas shitty Internet.
  • bornkillerbornkiller Administrator In your girlfriends snatch
    edited December 2011
    So the bill arrived the other day

bill.jpg

I thought it would be more to be honest.

That's not so bad dude!