Error 503

fanglekaifanglekai Regular
edited July 2010 in Help and Suggestions
I'm getting these constantly. I don't think I'll even be able to post this, but if I do, could these errors get fixed? I can't look at hardly any of the threads or post properly.

Comments

• edited July 2010
    Strange, I've never gotten one of these. Anyone else?
  • edited July 2010
    I've never had anything of the sort happen to me. What browser do you use?
  • LSA KingLSA King Regular
    edited July 2010
    I've received no warnings, errors, or time-outs myself. That's strange.

*EDIT* the webpage seems a little laggy right now so many Hellish is in the process of doing something.
  • edited July 2010
    Often the site lags up for me. Randomly, with no indication of any reason etc.
  • fanglekaifanglekai Regular
    edited July 2010
    Firefox 3.6.7. My computer is free of malware/viruses. It seems better now.
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited July 2010
    Upgrade to 3.6.8
  • edited July 2010
    Yeah, give it some upgrade. Other than that, just sit and hope. Seems like it's just on your connection though... Try resetting your router? Seems like an odd thing to do, but eh. It might work.
    edited July 2010
    3.6.8 seems to have fixed the problem. It was only happening on this site, though, which seemed odd. Anyway, thanks for the replies.
  • edited July 2010
    No problem, glad you got it sorted. I hate it when errors happen, especially on good websites.
    edited July 2010
    trx100 wrote: »
    No problem, glad you got it sorted. I hate it when errors happen, especially on good websites.

It was really frustrating because usually I don't have computer problems of any sort. My friends come to me for computer help most of the time. I guess upgrading FF and restarting cleared it up because it's working fine now. Hopefully no one else is experiencing the same issue.